Country
2qmnrli.png

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Eclipsesin, thanks for that. I will try to get the US version and see if it works. System language should be German, my GF was playing. And she was pretty bummed that she couldn't continue.

EDIT: Just tried it with the US version. Immediate DSI Exception / Stack Dump on startup.
EDIT2: I fixed it. I took the US version, renamed the \content\Cafe\US folder to \content\Cafe\EU. I copied the EU languages to this folder: \content\Common\Pack. At last I replaced the US .rpx with the EU .rpx and the game seems to be running fine.
Thanks for the information. Sounds like the EU dump may be bad. I'll try to pinpoint the problem file. Thanks

Reactions: rs232c

rs232c

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Thanks for the information. Sounds like the EU dump may be bad. I'll try to pinpoint the problem file. Thanks

That would have been my guess. I checked them both and all the files are exactly the same (including size) except for the different language files. Also the US .rpx is 15.149.440 Bytes while the EU versions .rpx only is 6.995.904 Bytes. Best regards

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That would have been my guess. I checked them both and all the files are exactly the same (including size) except for the different language files. Also the US .rpx is 15.149.440 Bytes while the EU versions .rpx only is 6.995.904 Bytes. Best regards
They may be same exact size but they could still be different. EuEnglish and UsEnglish are the same size but different hex wise. If gecko was used to dump it, could just be a bad file there.

Also, US RPX is only 1KB larger than EU's afaik. That's the uncompressed size (15MB). Dw about it though. You should be good. :)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The VC compatibility is always the same for each system.
I can add a new table with the console compatibility instead (at the top for example, listing the consoles instead of the games) if they all have the same compatibility.
I added them because they were present in the sheet, but if it's not needed we can remove them from the table.

If it's better to have a different page for official VCs and another for VC injects compatibility, it's easy to create (we can use the same template than loadiine, just a new page name)
Note: VC Inject already have their own wiki page (it's linked on the wiki home page)

For the moment I added a table at the top stating that VC compatibility is the same for all games.
It can be removed later if it's really not needed on that page.

Reactions: gamesquest1

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I can add a new table with the console compatibility instead (at the top for example, listing the consoles instead of the games) if they all have the same compatibility.
I added them because they were present in the sheet, but if it's not needed we can remove them from the table.

If it's better to have a different page for official VCs and another for VC injects compatibility, it's easy to create (we can use the same template than loadiine, just a new page name)
Note: VC Inject already have their own wiki page (it's linked on the wiki home page)

For the moment I added a table at the top stating that VC compatibility is the same for all games.
It can be removed later if it's really not needed on that page.
yeah its understandable why they were added, but as mentioned its kinda the same deal as alternate region games, unless something is an exception they can be condensed to keep the list tidy :).....plus if it was just official VC games it would be ok, but i think having them there would probably attract people to start documenting VC rom injections too....and at that point its pretty much the entire NES/SNES library

Last edited by gamesquest1,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Eclipsesin, thanks for that. I will try to get the US version and see if it works. System language should be German, my GF was playing. And she was pretty bummed that she couldn't continue.

EDIT: Just tried it with the US version. Immediate DSI Exception / Stack Dump on startup.
EDIT2: I fixed it. I took the US version, renamed the \content\Cafe\US folder to \content\Cafe\EU. I copied the EU languages to this folder: \content\Common\Pack. At last I replaced the US .rpx with the EU .rpx and the game seems to be running fine.
Wait, Im not really following but is this a fix for the bug on EU version that crashes the game on second time you enter Fortress?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hi Eclipsesin. That is exactly when it happens. I attached my savegame folder as .rar. I hope it helps.
heya, just tried your save on my own personal WWHD EU dump and there was no crash, idk if you are bothered now, but here is your save back past the forsaken fortress

idk if its a bad dump or SD card issue etc, but here are my EU games details
RPX :- 6,995,904 bytes
Content folder :- 1,801,381,260 bytes (1,009 files)

Attachments

• u.zip
    361.5 KB · Views: 114

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
It just crashed for me, same place (entering Ganon's fortress for the second time after fighting the flying knight). Was using the latest Loadiine hosted by EclipseSin, Mii Maker mode.

Have a dump:
wwhdeur_fortressdump.jpg

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It just crashed for me, same place (entering Ganon's fortress for the second time after fighting the flying knight). Was using the latest Loadiine hosted by EclipseSin, Mii Maker mode.

Have a dump:
have you got the content folder size? just to see if the EUR copy floating around is a bad dump....and your save too if you want me to check on my dump if its working

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
It is the EUR version... my RPX matches up with yours but not my content folder, oddly enough. Same amount of files but slightly lower filesize:

RPX size: 6,995,904
content folder size: 1,799,479,464 (1,009 files)

This could very well be the reason.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just to confirm its a bad rip and not just extraction/copying issues, can anyone who experiences crashes on the EU WW check their content folder, comparing files with @ByteBite the only file different was \content\Common\Stagema2room_Room1.szs, his was 2,458,624 bytes mine was 4,360,420

Reactions: canariobr

erolz

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok I finally got some time to test Loadiine v3.0 Mii Maker Mode :)

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
- working great! Fast loading times too. Awesome.

Nes Remix
- won't start.. Screen stays completely white and nothing happens. content and rpx size is right.

Hyrule Warriors
- slow startup but it works.
I tried "Legend Mode", the intro movie starts imediately but there's a "Silver!" banner on screen every-time someone talks. Maybe a graphic glitch because of a bad rip.
Then the loading gets really, really slow at the "illustration pieces" explanation page... And after its done loading, I push A to continue, the background music stops but nothing happens.. ? :( I can push A again to hear the button sound but still nothing happens. It stays on the explanation screen.

New Super Luigi U
-
no problems here! Works great

Super Mario 3D
- works great! Loading times between the levels are a bit slow

Yoshi's Wooly World
-error code 160-2200 at startup.

Zelda Wind Waker HD
- also working great! No problems so far.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited by erolz,
Reactions: scubix and Alex-NK

frostii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Do we know what the loadiine devs are trying to achieve next? For example, are they trying to make every game compatible via mii maker mode, if that's even possible? Speed up the process, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Hazzer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys,

Do we know what the loadiine devs are trying to achieve next? For example, are they trying to make every game compatible via mii maker mode, if that's even possible? Speed up the process, etc.

Thanks in advance.

I'd like to know this as well not pushing or anything it's just I feel like Christmas every day now and I can't wait to see what's next!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto