XP
Country
Brazil
Game name

One Piece Gigant Battle!

Release date

09/09/2010

Game info

One Piece: Gigant Battle! (????? ????????), previously known as Project Jet, is a Nintendo DS game published by Bandai. It was first announced in the second Weekly Shonen Jump issue released in December 2009. It will focus in the Sabaody Archipelago arc, Impel Down arc and Marineford arc, but contain content from previous arcs as well. The gameplay seems to be similar to Jump Ultimate Stars from what has been demonstrated in videos and screenshots. The game was released on September 9th, 2010. There will also be a special edition of this game (seen in the promo scan to the very right) which will come with some cards that unlock in-game content and can also be used in a One Piece arcade game, One Py Berry Match, which is part of Bandai's "Carddas" series of games.

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa4ZI1gyzSw

You're offering

My gratitude and I could translate it to portuguese from the english version
yaynds.gif

Daddy24

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Game name
Itadaki Street - Dragon Quest DS Super Mario

Release date
June 21, 2007

Game info
Itadaki Street (????????? Itadaki Sutor?to?, lit. "Top Street") is a computer board game series originally created by Dragon Quest designer Yuji Horii. The first game was released in Japan on Nintendo's Famicom in 1991. Since then, sequels have been released for the Super Famicom and Sony's PlayStation, PlayStation 2, and Nintendo DS. The series is exclusive to Japan.This one mix Dragon Quest characters with Super Mario franchise ones.The games are similar to Monopoly: players roll one die to advance around a board, purchase unowned property they land on and earn money when opponents land on the player's property, and draw cards when they land on certain spaces. The games also differ from Monopoly in that players can buy and sell stocks of a block, affecting the value of block's stock by buying or selling that block's stock or by developing a player owned property of that block which increases the value per share of stock for that block. It is not necessary to own the entire block to develop a property, though controlling more than one property of a block allows the player to develop their properties to larger buildings and collect more from opponents. Players must collect a set of four suits to level up and collect additional gold when the pass the starting position/bank. In most versions, up to four players can compete to win each board. To win a player must make it back to the bank with the board's required amount, which includes the total value of the player's stocks, property value, and gold on hand.

That was a mouthful huh ? But that's exactly why it will be not translated IMO : too complicated.And board games on consoles are not really popular here.

Screenshots
I tried to post some,but errors,errors everywhere !
hate2.gif

Your offering
Not much,if only moral support,and eventually French translation if you teach me how to
yaynds.gif

SmudgeyRox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakutan Cyber Pegasus

Release date
Dec 03, 2009

Game info
This is a really fun game that is a product of the actual anime in Japan.
You play as an aspiring blader in the world of Beyblade seeking the ultimate blade.
One day while practicing, you discover a bey named Cyber Pegasus in a meteorite you shattered.
All in all, this is a great game and a lot of fun, een in a foriegn language (Korean/Japanese I have both languages of the games)
-image removed-

Your offering

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hello,

I have one too

Game name
Kurayami no Hate de Kimi o Matsu

Release date
10/22/2009

Game info
it's a mystery voiced game : The heroine is stuck with 6 guys in the middle of no where in a school building. These six guys include a student teacher, a teacher and couple of students and they have to escape while a killer, known as kamen no shinigami (masked death god) begins to attack them. It also has puzzle part to it so in order to escape, you and one of the guys have to solve puzzles and collect things. one of the guys is the killer! DUNDUNDUN ! but the killer changes with each guy u pair up with

Screenshots
c20090611_kurakimi_16_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20090611_kurakimi_17_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20090611_kurakimi_18_cs1w1_256x.jpg

c20090611_kurakimi_36_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20090611_kurakimi_20_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20090611_kurakimi_24_cs1w1_256x.jpg

c20090611_kurakimi_26_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20091021_maritan_02_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20091021_maritan_06_cs1w1_256x.jpg

c20091021_maritan_21_cs1w1_256x192.jpg
hihi
c20091021_maritan_27_cs1w1_190x.jpg

youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HN7ddC5ep0

Your offering
i can donate sure, mostly i think it could be a very interesting game

SirCB85

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Game name
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution

Release date
July 1, 2010

Game info
Well, it´s the newest Digimon Game for the DS.
It´s basicly the same as Digimon Story DS or Digimon Story Dusk/Dawn, but with a new story and some changes to the Digimon and how they evolve.
I´m not shure if it will be released in english, some might think it would come for shure in half a year, but up until now there is no official mentioning of it being localiced anywhere to find. And even if it should come out in a year or so, I don´t think it would be such a waste of effort as translating the new Pokemon which everyone knowes exactly when it is gona be released everywhere outside of Japan.

Screenshots
980253148609front.jpg
digimonstorylostevoluti.jpg

2132405044view.jpg

Your offering
For the Jap - Engl Translation I´m sorry I can´t realy offer any help I could think off, as I don´t understand anything written in Japanese or even could hack the game to exchange the text, but I would be eternely gratefull and try to translate it into German when English texts are avaiable.

Reactions: 1 person

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Game name - Shonen Kininden Tsumuji

Release date - 02/25/10

Game info - It's basically a Legend of Zelda game but Ninja.

959933_124514_front.jpg

Video

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
hello,

I have one too

Game name
Kurayami no Hate de Kimi o Matsu

Release date
10/22/2009

Game info
it's a mystery voiced game : The heroine is stuck with 6 guys in the middle of no where in a school building. These six guys include a student teacher, a teacher and couple of students and they have to escape while a killer, known as kamen no shinigami (masked death god) begins to attack them. It also has puzzle part to it so in order to escape, you and one of the guys have to solve puzzles and collect things. one of the guys is the killer! DUNDUNDUN ! but the killer changes with each guy u pair up with

Screenshots
c20090611_kurakimi_16_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20090611_kurakimi_17_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20090611_kurakimi_18_cs1w1_256x.jpg

c20090611_kurakimi_36_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20090611_kurakimi_20_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20090611_kurakimi_24_cs1w1_256x.jpg

c20090611_kurakimi_26_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20091021_maritan_02_cs1w1_256x.jpg
c20091021_maritan_06_cs1w1_256x.jpg

c20091021_maritan_21_cs1w1_256x192.jpg
hihi
c20091021_maritan_27_cs1w1_190x.jpg

youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HN7ddC5ep0

Your offering
i can donate sure, mostly i think it could be a very interesting game

Lucky for you, this is on Inori and I's list of translations for the future.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Lucky for you, this is on Inori and I's list of translations for the future.

you are KI DDING !! haha i tried it like begining of the year thought it looked really cool but was stuck after like 15 minutes of play lol

thank uuuuu

doesn't the shirtless guy remind u of Shiba kinda? i found that image while looking for screenshots, was pleasantly surprised u know? lol

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
you are KI DDING !! haha i tried it like begining of the year thought it looked really cool but was stuck after like 15 minutes of play lol

thank uuuuu

doesn't the shirtless guy remind u of Shiba kinda? i found that image while looking for screenshots, was pleasantly surprised u know? lol

When you see the list, we'll really surprise you.

Sabeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SirCB85 said:
Game name
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution

Release date
July 1, 2010

Game info
Well, it´s the newest Digimon Game for the DS.
It´s basicly the same as Digimon Story DS or Digimon Story Dusk/Dawn, but with a new story and some changes to the Digimon and how they evolve.
I´m not shure if it will be released in english, some might think it would come for shure in half a year, but up until now there is no official mentioning of it being localiced anywhere to find. And even if it should come out in a year or so, I don´t think it would be such a waste of effort as translating the new Pokemon which everyone knowes exactly when it is gona be released everywhere outside of Japan.

Your offering
For the Jap - Engl Translation I´m sorry I can´t realy offer any help I could think off, as I don´t understand anything written in Japanese or even could hack the game to exchange the text, but I would be eternely gratefull and try to translate it into German when English texts are avaiable.

I second this notion, lol. I'm a huge fan of the Digimon series.

Berrypanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Game name
Vitamin X evolution

Release date
2008-03-27

Game info
You play a female teacher who is assigned to a high school class of seniors after teaching elementary school. The class you are assigned to is filled with troubled boys. Your task is to educate the kids and help them graduate. Along the way you can end up having a relationship with one of them.
It's, obviously, an otome game and have voices.
Website.

Screenshots
944067_97848_front.jpg

vxe.jpg
vita-x-evo-pic-2.jpg

Your offering
I may not be of much help but I'm willing to learn rom hacking.

deantjeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
game name
Medarot DS

release date
May 27th, 2010

game info
Medarot DS is a roleplaying game for the Nintendo DS set in the future from the previous games in the series. The game uses a similar battle system to that found in other Medarot RPGs, with the addition of fully-animated 3D battles and multiplayer over the Nintendo Wi-fi Connection.

As with every Medarot game there are two versions, Kabuto and Kuwagata, where the version decides the player's starting Medarot. In the Kabuto version, the player gets the rhinoceros beetle-type Metabee, who specializes in shooting attacks. In Kuwagata, the player gets the stag beetle-type Rokusho who specializes in close-range combat.

The game's artwork, character designs, and manga series are made by Horuma Rin, the same artist that has worked on the series from the beginning. A playable demo of the game was showcased at the 2009 Tokyo Game Show.

link to the wikipedia site: http://medabots.wikia.com/wiki/Medarot_DS

screenshot

NDS%204961%20Medarot%20DS%20-%20Kabuto%20Ver.jpg

Medarot-DS-Kuwagata-Version.jpg

LittleVo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hii, i just made an account just for this XD!

Game name:
Rom#4894 MapleStory DS

Release Date:
April 15, 2010(Korea)

Game Info:
A very popular game on PC playable by downloading from internet thats come out on ds in korea. A fantasy and role-play genre.
The player starts out as a Warrior or Thief. Upon completion of the game, the remaining job classes (Magician, Bowman, and Warrior or Thief) are unlocked. Skills are obtained via skill books collected throughout the game. AI partners who fight alongside the player are gained as the game progresses

ScreenShots:

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd746UwatUc

Your Offering:
Ummm i dont have really anything to offer but ill give you my gradatuide forever and never forgot you:)
Ill look up to you..IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO HAVE THIS GAME IN ENGLISH!!!:D

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Yattaman DS: Bikkuridokkiri Daisakusen da Koron

Release date

Game info
Yattaman DS: Bikkuridokkiri Daisakusen da Koron is an Action game, developed and published by Takara Tomy, which was released in Japan in 2008. (GameFAQs)

Screenshots (Video, since no screenshots were found.)

Your offering

I am only seeking a menu translation for this game. It's a basic platformer that's very playable. I'm only hoping to be able to navigate my way around the various options. I'll gladly gather any necessary info and files to help facilitate a menu translation. Thanks!

revan193

Trophies
XP
Country
I want a translation for the game Project Hacker i find it quite good, and i think it looks like the game Phoenix Wright(for me but for the others...), i hope to see one day a patch for this game, i thank in advance whoever does this patch.

there is somes images of the games and the infos i have:

nds_ProjectHackerKak.jpg

0493b.jpg

The game summary:

Project Hacker is a cyber adventure game where you investigate internet-based crime. You play as Satoru, a detective with an organization called GIS. Joining you as a partner in your detective work is Rina, also a member of GIS. As you work through the Project Hacker storyline, you're presented with puzzles which are solved directly with the stylus. The game's puzzles have hacker themes, including password cracking and program repairs. Typical of Nintendo's Touch Generation titles, the game promises to test your analytical abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel