game name:
Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2
(retro game challenge 2)

release date:
02/26/09 JP

box shot:
953049_112147_front.jpg

offering:
ill pay 20 dollars for a full translation.

my_username

Trophies
XP
Country
Game name: Gyakuten kenji

Release date: 2009-05-28

Game info: Spinoff from Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney series in the US). It will be released in the US this winter but I can't wait!
ohmy.gif

My offering:
Nothing really...
dry.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
my_username said:
Game name: Gyakuten kenji

Release date: 2009-05-28

Game info: Spinoff from Gyakuten Saiban (Ace Attorney series in the US). It will be released in the US this winter but I can't wait!
ohmy.gif

My offering:
Nothing really...
dry.gif
You said it yourself. If it's already scheduled to be released in Europe/North America, there is basically no chance that someone will want to translate it.

my_username

Trophies
XP
Country
War said:
You said it yourself. If it's already scheduled to be released in Europe/North America, there is basically no chance that someone will want to translate it.

Yeah, guess you're right. I have to be more patient.
wacko.gif

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Game name
Days of Memories 3

Release date
May 25-ish.

Game info
It's a Japanese-exclusive dating sim game featuring the girls of SNK Playmore. Sim dates have been fun since the days of Sim Girls on Newgrounds. Kind of a weird genre, but it's actually a good way to kill time.

Screenshots
2132376938_view.jpg

Your offering
Me love you long time?
tongue.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gundam Eclipse said:
Requesting a really urgent translation!
For KH 358/2 Days.
Link to game info: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158028
o.o;
What i need translated: MENUS, NOTHING MORE! Thats all i want for 1st update. Practically what everyone will want. If possible, tutorials as well. THats it! Thanks for listening =D, er, READING

Yes please if thats possible. I dont think an NA release has been announced yet so this would be kinda coool. But like most people it would be nice to have most of it translated but you always have to take gradual steps, 1 thing at a time.

GBATemp translators RULE. you guys are the bombbbbb!!

~ Jon

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jonjon95 said:
Gundam Eclipse said:
Requesting a really urgent translation!
For KH 358/2 Days.
Link to game info: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158028
o.o;
What i need translated: MENUS, NOTHING MORE! Thats all i want for 1st update. Practically what everyone will want. If possible, tutorials as well. THats it! Thanks for listening =D, er, READING

Yes please if thats possible. I dont think an NA release has been announced yet so this would be kinda coool. But like most people it would be nice to have most of it translated but you always have to take gradual steps, 1 thing at a time.

GBATemp translators RULE. you guys are the bombbbbb!!

~ Jon
358/2 Days is scheduled for a Q3 Release in North America. Still, a translation of the menus would be very useful. The tutorials would be a plus if they were translated too.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
358/2 Days is scheduled for a Q3 Release in North America. Still, a translation of the menus would be very useful. The tutorials would be a plus if they were translated too.
ok gl hf

??????? - Beginner Mode
????????? - Standard Mode
??????? - Proud Mode
??? - Talk
???? - Check
???? - Fight
??? - Magic
???? - Item

???? - Continue
???? - Quit

??????? - Panel Slot
?????????? - Hologram Mission
???? - Report
??????? - Tutorial
????? - Config
??? - Save
???????? - Return to Title

??? - Attack Power
??? - Magic Power
??? - Defense
??? - EXP
??????? - Critical rate
???????? - Critical correction (whatever that means)

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Would anyone be able to do a partial translation of Game Center CX: Arino no Chosenjou 2 translation? I tried to do one for the challenges and menus based on what I could find on the internet (I don't speak Japanese) but I can't figure out how to edit the tiles etc.

GrandWizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone please add the Itadaki Street DS that i put on page 43 to the list. i know that i didnt meet the criteria before but i made up for it at least.

drgame93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
sleeping_forest said:
Game name
Rom #1415 - Deltora Quest Nanatsu no Houseki

Release date
Sep 20, 2007 (JP)

Game info
With the DS clearly cemented as Japan's favorite game system, you knew the RPG and anime games were on the way. And with Deltora Quest, we're getting a bit of both. Set to be published by Bandai Namco in Japan, the Australian manga/anime/novel by the same name is on the way to the DS in the form of a 2D action RPG.

In Deltora Quest, you play as three characters, whom you're free to switch between at any time. The game's storyline begins when 7 precious gems are stolen, bringing the world under the control of a shadow king. The three characters, Lief, Jasmine and Barda head off to the 7 towers where the gems are apparently being hidden.

The game uses the stylus for all control. You use the stylus to move your character around and can perform dash and tackle moves. To attack enemies, you simply point to the enemy, and your character automatically moves in to attack using a variety of moves. Your attacks include combos and special moves, all character dependent.

Deltora Quest will likely get attention based off its license, as the series is popular in Japan. Bandai Namco isn't just making a quick cash-in. The game has some big talent behind it, including artwork by Yocky, and scenario work by Kazushige Nojima. Sound is being handled by Hitoshi Sakimoto, known for his work on Final Fantasy XII.
information taken from http://ds.ign.com/articles/756/756507p1.html

I honestly do not think this game will be in english. This game was released in 2007 and it is already 2008.

Heres a link to wiki about Deltora Quest. The first link is of the book itself and the 2nd is of the story line in the anime. The story line is same.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deltora_Quest
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deltora_Quest_(anime)

937010_82435_front.jpg

Holy crap I read the book series.

Lilytoby

Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
Ouran Koukou Host Club DS

Release date
March 19 2009

Game info
Video games based on anime and manga tend to be hit or miss affairs. Idea Factory’s Ouran Koukou Host-Bu DS, known to American fans as Ouran High School Host Club DS, is one of those hits. The game perfectly captures the humor and atmosphere of the series, and the full voice acting and simple controls make it an ideal otome visual novel for novices. Ouran DS progresses in a manner similar to the manga and anime. While you’re going through a month and a half period of time, you’re also going through five “episodes.” Each one offers a mini-story filled with humor and drama.

Screenshots
http://www.siliconera.com/2009/04/19/ouran...ts-a-good-time/

Your offering
I know the (Anime correct) translations of all of the character's names, catchphrases, nicknames, etc.
I am willing to offer CASH via paypal

Drognar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Name-Tactics Layer

Release Date-May 28 2009

Game Info-Stragety RPG based off cosplay, dressing characters allows for vast customization.

Screenshots-
tactics_layer.jpg

image641.png

tslayer.jpg

My Offer-
I am willing to pay $15.00 USD via paypal for the translation.

garsmar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Ouran Koukou Host-Bu DS

Release date
3/19/2009

Game info
It is based off of the anime series Ouran High School Host Club. It is a simulation game. It will not be released in the United States because it is not a game that would interest too many people.

Screenshots
3718a.jpg

3718b.jpg

3718c.jpg

Your offering

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Lol @ people offering 15/20 bucks for translations... These things take a lot of time and effort and you're offering 20 bucks? You can't even BUY THE GAME with 20 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь