release

???? I just saw this on ds scene I think that means its out

genre
rpg

heres the wiki about it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIZ-ZOAWD

heres the game site
http://www.d3p.co.jp/riz/

looks like a kickass wizard of oz rpg. I don't know if it will ever make it to the states. to me it seems like a 50/50
please and thanks to anyone who takes, attempts, considers this task
61d2Wd9UB5L._SS400_.jpg
For what i have seen there won't come an english release(EU/US) and seeing how beatifull the game is this is a must-have for everyone who likes RPGs meaning this must be translated, but before u guys start translating i think we should wait till mid-januari to see if this game gets english or not sometimes it first wasn't planned to make english and then still gets english because of the high selling numbers in japan.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
first let me say that world destruction has a date and its february 2009 it will be released by sega so no need to translate it , i saw a elebits request too theres no need for that one too and of course phantasy star zero , i doubt that you need to translate it cause they probably realese it in us , theres no date for now but thats normal , they relesed it in japan 4 days ago , also as i remember they relesed every phantasy star game in us
also i think that requesting ash archaic sealed heat would be stupid cause no one will translate this game because of the amount of text

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UUggh I just read the title of the topic and I'm just going to say If anyone is willing to show and help me translate Phantasy Star 0 then I'm willing to start a translation project (If anyone shows me how to translate a Ds Game).
Although I haven't read the other messages due to it being 20 pages long.
And when I get to translating the game it may take up to a good 3 months or so for a full translation.
(Just in future) Thanks to whoever helps.

Helix94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can translate kana. I, however, do not have a kanji dictionary so I cannot help with that. Judging by the aim for older audiences I have to assume that PS0 has tons of kanji in it, so it would be hard to translate.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
shineek said:
first let me say that world destruction has a date and its february 2009 it will be released by sega so no need to translate it , i saw a elebits request too theres no need for that one too and of course phantasy star zero , i doubt that you need to translate it cause they probably realese it in us , theres no date for now but thats normal , they relesed it in japan 4 days ago , also as i remember they relesed every phantasy star game in us
also i think that requesting ash archaic sealed heat would be stupid cause no one will translate this game because of the amount of text
Not exactly. There is but one Phantasy Star Online title that never made it to an English SEGA release. That game was "Blue Burst", only reason why there is a English version floating somewhere around the inter web is b/c of requests. For example people like you had very high expectations of an actual official SEGA release date, so people like me and others at GBATemp had beliefs of it not making it in as an official English release and that we just want simple translation hacking done to it. It's understandable that "hackers" wouldn't do this for the PS0 fans, and just work on other titles. All we can do now is wait or just forget it and use our own translations or even Sources.

PS, An opinion of mines.

I can't hack and understand the meaning of Hexing as I want to belief I tried to understand the language.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
well i think its not worth requesting a tranlsation of a game released 4 or 5 days ago , i wouldnt speak only for myself when i say that none of the translators and hackers here would start a tranlsation of a game realesed even a month ago , cause in that time they start the translation the game can get a translation , let me just say that ill be waiting for the official release and you too should wait for it , cause it will come to us for 99% .

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Helix94 said:
I can translate kana. I, however, do not have a kanji dictionary so I cannot help with that. Judging by the aim for older audiences I have to assume that PS0 has tons of kanji in it, so it would be hard to translate.
Yeah true but since Ive learnt quite alot of japanese language + literature I think I would be able to do minor tweaks to the game and with a associate I would be able to patch it completely. So I would be able to help with minor stuff and some other stuff.
Ps- I have played all the other Phantasy Star games other than Universe.

Project_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Zekkyo Senshi Sakeburein

Release date
September 11, 2007

Game info
Zekky? Senshi Sakeburein (???? ??????, Zekky? Senshi Sakeburein? lit. "Exclamation Warriors Sakeburein) is a Nintendo DS game by Nintendo and released exclusively through the Japanese Club Nintendo. This game is a multiplayer game where the players control a group of sentai superheroes by yelling some moves like "punch" and "kick" into the microphone. It was offered to Club Nintendo members in Japan for 500 points as part of their ongoing customer rewards program.

The name "Sakeburein" is a play on the Japanese verb sakebu (??, sakebu?), meaning "to shout."

Screenshots
Exclamation_Warriors_Sakeburein_Coverart.png

Your offering
I can provide the rom (not linking or saying im going to) and the list of commands that are supposed to be said:

Zekkyo Senshi Sakeburein

"kaze no byakko" for pink
"mizu no seiryuu" for blue
"tsuchi no genbu" for green
"honoo no suzaku" for red
"hikari no kirin" for yellow

(When all five are playing)
Then everybody must say "zekkyou senshi sakeburein sanjou" together.

This game is amazing fun and in need of an english translation and if anything ill help for spanish if anyone wants to do that as well. the translation for this game shouldnt take long if worked on properly as there is only 1~3 menus i believe and 2~3 Tutorial typed things the rest is text free so it shouldnt be too hard.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello all together
I want to know is itPossible that somebody can translate Riz Zoawd?
I want to play the game but i didn`t understandthe Jap. language:-(
Respect to all the People which Translate all the Roms

ZettaKiiD

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Romruto said:
Game name
Phantasy Star Zero

Release date
December 25th 2008; leaked on December 19th 2008

Game info
-Japanese Release
-Japanese Language

A new entry in the Phantasy Star universe, Phantasy Star Zero expands on the adventure gameplay mechanics of Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Universe with a complex offline/online multiplayer mode as well as a general story mode. One of the coolest new features for the multiplayer mode is visual chat. Players have access to a scratch pad on the bottom screen, which they can fill with doodles and send to fellow players. The drawings appear in bubbles above the characters inside the game.

Screenshots
ps9qj3.png

3191avn3.jpg
3191btt7.jpg

Your Offering
Re: My own knowledge of the Phantasy Star Online games. Lots of Japanese to English Translation. And lots of helpful web link information. Just need the aid of a programmer whose familiar with hacking NDS game text. And if it were to happen, maybe it would look like this Mock Up I made:

95526215ns4.png

I second that on that request!
It's kinda hard reading printed translation pages when u could just have it patched onto the ds :]

here some helpful site to encourage people more.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155657
http://members.cox.net/thefarce/

gunshoot0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just asking but when Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days comes out in japan is anyone going to start translating it cuz me and some of my friends want to play it and good job everybody on your hard work and happy new years
yaynds.gif

Danix87

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi!
Mine isn't a translation request, I just would like to know which are the files containing all the dialogs and the menu entries in the ROM of The World Ends With You.
I'd like to try to translate it into italian ^^"

Thank you in advance!

Lockon Stratos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Danix87 said:
Hi!
Mine isn't a translation request, I just would like to know which are the files containing all the dialogs and the menu entries in the ROM of The World Ends With You.

Thank you in advance!
Well if you can understand english then search around inside the unpacked version of TWEWY.
tongue.gif

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ZettaKiiD said:
Romruto said:
Game name
Phantasy Star Zero

Release date
December 25th 2008; leaked on December 19th 2008

Game info
-Japanese Release
-Japanese Language

A new entry in the Phantasy Star universe, Phantasy Star Zero expands on the adventure gameplay mechanics of Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Universe with a complex offline/online multiplayer mode as well as a general story mode. One of the coolest new features for the multiplayer mode is visual chat. Players have access to a scratch pad on the bottom screen, which they can fill with doodles and send to fellow players. The drawings appear in bubbles above the characters inside the game.

Screenshots
ps9qj3.png

3191avn3.jpg
3191btt7.jpg

Your Offering
Re: My own knowledge of the Phantasy Star Online games. Lots of Japanese to English Translation. And lots of helpful web link information. Just need the aid of a programmer whose familiar with hacking NDS game text. And if it were to happen, maybe it would look like this Mock Up I made:

95526215ns4.png

I second that on that request!
It's kinda hard reading printed translation pages when u could just have it patched onto the ds :]

here some helpful site to encourage people more.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155657
http://members.cox.net/thefarce/
thank u.but a patch would be better

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Danix87 said:
Hi!

Thank you in advance!
never opened an english TWEWY before, but in the japanese ROM, the character map was tile based, so you'll never be able to find text if you are searching with an ordinary table file. The image files use their own custom file system, but it's easy to figure out. And also, if I remember correctly, there is a portion in the script files with areas for debugging purposes, and that area can be overwritten, without causing problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    jdhello
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads