Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan92

dan92 GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    but, they are translating ragnarok online arnt they? so that means the game is never going to come out in the US?

2. docoweatpie

docoweatpie Newbie

Game name
    Ganbare Goemon: Toukai Douchuu

Release date
    June 23, 2005 (JP)

Game info
    Genre: Action Adventure
    You are Mystical Ninja, the NSA's elite black-ops agent. To achieve your mission you will kill from close range, attack with your combat knife, shoot with the prototype Land Warrior rifle, and use radical suppression techniques such as the inverted neck break. Also take on cooperative multiplayer infiltration missions, where teamwork is the ultimate weapon.

Screenshots
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. psycoblaster

psycoblaster Divine

yup, high chance that phantasy star 0 will be localized.

4. Zane

Zane Ace Wizard

I second the Menu trans of Ps0 and i'd agree on the Blazer Drive request aswell, since i have no idea if it will ever be in english. =P

Offtopic, anyone know when Draglade 2 will come to NA\EU?

5. aznvienna

aznvienna GBAtemp Regular

United States

6. ragingchaosgod

ragingchaosgod JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG

Okay. I think I saw someone do this the wrong way so... I shall rectify the situation.

Game name
    Blazer Drive

Release date
    December 4, 2008

Game info
    This is based on a manga released by Sega. Gamespot calls it an action game. I don't know. Anyway, it's about a world powered by things called MyStickers. In this world, there are people called Blazers who can use these MyStickers in battle by placing them on their bodies. Daichi discovers his ability as a Blazer when his brother (Also a Blazer) protects him from a gang of evil Blazers.
    Now pulled into the world of Blazers with a rare Electric MySticker from his brother, he has to discover the secret behind the evil Blazers and the team his brother used to be on.
    The game itself has a turn based battle system where you choose which MyStickers to equip before the battle.

Screenshots
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your offering
    I've been reading the manga so I have some background knowledge of its basis. I'm not too good at graphics for translation but I do have knowledge of Photoshop. If anyone can show me how, I'm sure I can help with the graphics. And... I can also help spellcheck and grammar when someone's done Japanese translations.

7. .Darky

.Darky GBAtemp Maniac

Peru
    I'm just asking, but is there anyone working on the translation of Shakugan no Shana DS?

8. Romruto

Romruto GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It'd be awesome if we had a program just like RagnarokTrans. I want to use something like that to get inside the Phantasy Star Zero JPN text and translate a few menus & items and such. Is it possible for such a program to be made for this game or is the files hard to get into?

9. psycoblaster

psycoblaster Divine

well if you figure out what each byte means, then making a program wouldn't be too hard if you have some programming knowledge.

10. Romruto

Romruto GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Very true I may not be knowledgeable towards programming in hexing, however I do have strong points in translation. Although I feel as though you're trying to get somewhere in mockery. In order to prevent the problem, I should just say forget it, I got my answer.

11. animeabbie

animeabbie Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    I would like this game to be translated because I want to test it out on people haha. Basically its a game that tells you how you feel by hearing your voice or someone else's .

Kokoro Scan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpSpDXBnlVs

12. ryukyus

ryukyus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    it means heart scan never heard of that game

13. psycoblaster

psycoblaster Divine

I wasn't mocking you at all. If you have spent more time staring at the values on your hex editor and how these programs operate, you'll figure out what I'm trying to say. Each byte is there for a reason, and you need to know what they are used for to be able to successfully make a program that doesn't ignore every byte and skips strait to the text.
    Most of the times, like RO DS, the text file is pretty strait forward - magic stamp, file size/ header size, pointer, then text. However, there are other times when you see extra values, stating the string size, ticks, location, character, the next pointer, or more. Without recalculating all the required values, a program won't be possible.
    And by the way,
    I've experienced more than you think, and even if my knowledge is nothing compared to darthnemesis/KC/hernanzh etc, I know what I'm talking about.

14. Roffamaffia

Roffamaffia Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Phantasy Star 0 , but this is not going to be easy to hack....

15. psycoblaster

psycoblaster Divine

16. Glacius0

Glacius0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I would be willing to translate the game. I have extensive knowledge of Japanese. Find me someone that outputs/inputs the text and I'll do it. I'll translate the tutorials, stickers, and maybe also the story up until chapter 3 where you unlock the online wi-fi battle mode (stupid that you have to unlock it, I know.. maybe I'll upload my savegame later so you can try it)

I'm currently playing the game. The story-mode is kind of boring in that it's just a bunch of fetch-quests that lead you to the next battle, but the graphics are very nice and the battles are awesome (which is what it's all about, really). It has a very deep combat system which I think would appeal to a lot of people. This game got a really good score in famitsu (8/9/8/9 I think), and it definitely deserves it. I'll try to explain the battle system a little.

You have 2 arms, both which can hold up to 4 stickers. You build a deck of 24 stickers which you go into battle with. Each turn you can apply 1 sticker to each hand and then you can choose to attack once. The other arm can be used to block the opponents attack. The stickers range from defensive, to offensive, to special abilities that affect your opponent. Every sticker has one of 5 elements. Also, some stickers get more power if you use a lot of the same element. In short, lots of strategy.

17. Translucentbill

Translucentbill GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Is anyone interested in a monster farm DS 2 translation?

18. DokiDoki98

DokiDoki98 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Tales of hearts

19. Noitora

Noitora ::

Greece
    This whole thread is useless...Nothing has been translated because of your requests.

20. DarthNemesis

DarthNemesis GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    The real purpose of this thread is to prevent a bunch of separate request threads.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - translation, Official, requests

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.