Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanzoku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I would be willing to translate the game. I have extensive knowledge of Japanese. Find me someone that outputs/inputs the text and I'll do it. I'll translate the tutorials, stickers, and maybe also the story up until chapter 3 where you unlock the online wi-fi battle mode (stupid that you have to unlock it, I know.. maybe I'll upload my savegame later so you can try it)

I'm currently playing the game. The story-mode is kind of boring in that it's just a bunch of fetch-quests that lead you to the next battle, but the graphics are very nice and the battles are awesome (which is what it's all about, really). It has a very deep combat system which I think would appeal to a lot of people. This game got a really good score in famitsu (8/9/8/9 I think), and it definitely deserves it. I'll try to explain the battle system a little.

You have 2 arms, both which can hold up to 4 stickers. You build a deck of 24 stickers which you go into battle with. Each turn you can apply 1 sticker to each hand and then you can choose to attack once. The other arm can be used to block the opponents attack. The stickers range from defensive, to offensive, to special abilities that affect your opponent. Every sticker has one of 5 elements. Also, some stickers get more power if you use a lot of the same element. In short, lots of strategy.

I played this game in Japanese and it looked great. I would love to see a translation for this. It reminds me of those old Yuyu Hakusho games for the snes.

Now my actual Request is a menu and item translation for Phantasy Star Ø. If you liked phantasy star or like RPGs I would seriously recommend this game.
I played Phantasy star online for years and this just blew me away. I have been playing it in japanese for about 3 days and I am doing alright but after a while it became very difficult to tell all of my equipment apart and stuff because well I don't speak japanese. I couldn't care really about the story because story isn't Sega's strong point, but like I said if someone translated this one it would be so awesome.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
DarthNemesis said:
Noitora said:
This whole thread is useless...Nothing has been translated because of your requests.
The real purpose of this thread is to prevent a bunch of separate request threads.
Yet they're still making translation requests outside this topic
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
DarthNemesis said:
Noitora said:
This whole thread is useless...Nothing has been translated because of your requests.
The real purpose of this thread is to prevent a bunch of separate request threads.

Exactly, imagine all this posts outside this thread, and in separate ones.....It would be just more mess..
But this way, it's organized, and if someone wants to start a translation, but don't know which game, this thread is a good place to start searching..

EDIT:
QUOTE(Noitora @ Dec 22 2008, 12:29 AM)
tongue.gif
But now, I have a reason good enough to close those threads right away after they are opened!

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Toni Plutonij said:
EDIT:
Noitora said:
tongue.gif

But now, I have a reason good enough to close those threads right away after they are opened!

Yes, that's the good thing but to be honest, it gets into my nerves seeing people coming here only to make posts like this:

QUOTE(DokiDoki98 @ Dec 21 2008, 09:02 PM)
Tales of hearts

If I had the banhammer...

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
For help to people who want to translate Phantasy Star Zero to English, a guy from GameFaqs called Duo759, make a webpage with a lot of things in PS0 translated.
Not only translated, also with their original katakana/kanji symbol.

http://members.cox.net/thefarce/

I think all we need is a person who can and want to start translating this game.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
Nice site, anyway one can easily put that into the rom? Like you can with RO.. Darth?
rolleyes.gif
Won't this game get an official release? Also the files are all encrypted, so there's not much I could do even if I thought it was worth translating.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
DarthNemesis said:
Zane said:
Nice site, anyway one can easily put that into the rom? Like you can with RO.. Darth?
rolleyes.gif
Won't this game get an official release? Also the files are all encrypted, so there's not much I could do even if I thought it was worth translating.

Don't have a USA or EUR date yet:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/data/953869.html

But, is very difficult to try decrypt the game with tools avalaible now?

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DokiDoki98 said:
Tales of hearts

Sanzoku said:
QUOTE said:
I would be willing to translate the game. I have extensive knowledge of Japanese. Find me someone that outputs/inputs the text and I'll do it. I'll translate the tutorials, stickers, and maybe also the story up until chapter 3 where you unlock the online wi-fi battle mode (stupid that you have to unlock it, I know.. maybe I'll upload my savegame later so you can try it)

I'm currently playing the game. The story-mode is kind of boring in that it's just a bunch of fetch-quests that lead you to the next battle, but the graphics are very nice and the battles are awesome (which is what it's all about, really). It has a very deep combat system which I think would appeal to a lot of people. This game got a really good score in famitsu (8/9/8/9 I think), and it definitely deserves it. I'll try to explain the battle system a little.

You have 2 arms, both which can hold up to 4 stickers. You build a deck of 24 stickers which you go into battle with. Each turn you can apply 1 sticker to each hand and then you can choose to attack once. The other arm can be used to block the opponents attack. The stickers range from defensive, to offensive, to special abilities that affect your opponent. Every sticker has one of 5 elements. Also, some stickers get more power if you use a lot of the same element. In short, lots of strategy.

I played this game in Japanese and it looked great. I would love to see a translation for this. It reminds me of those old Yuyu Hakusho games for the snes.

Now my actual Request is a menu and item translation for Phantasy Star Ø. If you liked phantasy star or like RPGs I would seriously recommend this game.
I played Phantasy star online for years and this just blew me away. I have been playing it in japanese for about 3 days and I am doing alright but after a while it became very difficult to tell all of my equipment apart and stuff because well I don't speak japanese. I couldn't care really about the story because story isn't Sega's strong point, but like I said if someone translated this one it would be so awesome.

This topic will be official place for requesting translations, all new threads will be closed so this section could be kept clean and actual projects aren't pushed to the second page by requests. Obviously, if there is a translation project already in progress please don't make a request here. If the game has a very high chance of being localized please don't make a request here. If you're not going to use the template (provided below) please don't make a request here. The last two in particular apply to all areas of the site and not just this thread. Check HERE to see whether the game you want translated is already in progress.

Ventrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet you that in the encrypted psoz files their is a way to unlock that pre chat crap in random match search. First to say it make note.
smileipb2.png

Lord Prime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Veristical Blaze said:
I have a request:

Game name:
Elebits Kai to Zero no Fushigi na Tabi

Release date:
11 december 2008

Genre:
Action

Plz do translate this game because for what i have seen there won't come an european or us release(konami would be mad) soo we cant play in english if it wouldn't be translated

Request Granted?

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 requests (either one would be great
tongue.gif
)
Tales of Hearts(released 12/18/08 i believe but was leaked)
and
Phantasy Star Zero (released 12/25/08, or technically leaked)

Noitora

Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
dgwillia said:
I have 2 requests (either one would be great
tongue.gif
)
Tales of Hearts(released 12/18/08 i believe but was leaked)
and
Phantasy Star Zero (released 12/25/08, or technically leaked)
Both have already been requested, and please use the form in the first post to make requests.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Game name:
Front Mission 2089: Border of Madness

Release date
05/29/08

Game info:
Newest entry in the long running Front Mission line. As usual, it's a strategy RPG where you customize your mechanized forces and battle against the enemy.

Square hasn't seen fit to translate much of them. Only 3, 4, and the remake of 1 have an official English release. Leaving most of this under-appreciated series little known outside Japan.

Screenshots:
943436_96491_front.jpg

front-mission-2089-border-of-madness-20080204075846658.jpg

front-mission-2089-border-of-madness-20080204075844955.jpg

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game

Riz Zoawd

release

???? I just saw this on ds scene I think that means its out

genre
rpg

heres the wiki about it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIZ-ZOAWD

heres the game site
http://www.d3p.co.jp/riz/

looks like a kickass wizard of oz rpg. I don't know if it will ever make it to the states. to me it seems like a 50/50
please and thanks to anyone who takes, attempts, considers this task
61d2Wd9UB5L._SS400_.jpg

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Phantasy Star Zero

Release date
December 25th 2008; leaked on December 19th 2008

Game info
-Japanese Release
-Japanese Language

A new entry in the Phantasy Star universe, Phantasy Star Zero expands on the adventure gameplay mechanics of Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Universe with a complex offline/online multiplayer mode as well as a general story mode. One of the coolest new features for the multiplayer mode is visual chat. Players have access to a scratch pad on the bottom screen, which they can fill with doodles and send to fellow players. The drawings appear in bubbles above the characters inside the game.

Screenshots
ps9qj3.png

3191avn3.jpg
3191btt7.jpg

Your Offering
Re: My own knowledge of the Phantasy Star Online games. Lots of Japanese to English Translation. And lots of helpful web link information. Just need the aid of a programmer whose familiar with hacking NDS game text. And if it were to happen, maybe it would look like this Mock Up I made:

95526215ns4.png

Frannyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Game name
Ganbare Goemon: Toukai Douchuu Ooedo Tenguri-kaeshi no Maki

Release date
July 14th, 2005

Game info
The Gambare Goemon series is one of Konami's most prolific ones. Made a few appearences in America under the name of Mystical Ninja. I've been a huge fan of it for quite some years, because of the action, the wacky medieval japan theme and of course, the quirky humour. Impossible not to love.

The game was very popular in Japan, but Konami never anounced a Western Release.

Screenshots
It just looks beautiful.

Your offering
I'm willing to donate money. Would $25 be enough to get it going? Send me a PM please.

btw, first post! yaaay!
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-