Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
B-Blue said:
so, nobody is intrested in Lode Runner?
Looks hackable enough. I'm still trying to locate the palette that the graphic uses - it looks like the game is almost picture based.
So instead of wasting time looking for a palette, I've basically loaded it with a simple grayscale palette, and once viewd, ALL the text in the game looked like they were pictures. Here they are:
screen1-2.png

screen2-2.png

screen3-2.png

screen4-1.png

screen5-1.png

screen6-1.png

screen7-1.png

screen8.png

screen9.png

There are still 2 more chunks, but crystaltile froze up on me so I gave up on taking screens for those XD

Thanks to hernanzh, even though if I can't find the map file, I can easily arrange the tiles to properly align them.
Note how I tried to get many stuff on one pic as possible so some tiles looks even more misaligned than others.
The part that doesn't look like graphics (the fuzzy stuff) might be the palettes, but I'm too lazy to check right now XD
But right now, it seems completely viewable in grayscale though.

But as you see, it's a matter of aligning the tiles and using photoshop. But there are just too much to edit
tongue.gif

If you are good at using photoshop's action function, then I can upload some BMP images for anybody to edit, and I can put it back into the ROM for them.

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
whoa! looks very hard to translate.
you know what...just forget about. a lot of people don't know what is lode runner so it would be pointless to translate it just for one person (me). I'll just memories the translation in the page I posted earlier.

thank you, psycoblaster, for looking at my request
smile.gif

and sorry for wasting your time.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just so you ppl know the Jobs in the Ragnarok Online DS (JPN) "msg_job" text is in this order:

QUOTE said:
Novice
Sword Man
Mage
Archer
Acolyte
Thief
Merchant
Teakwon Kid
Knight
Wizard
Hunter
Priest
Assassin
Blacksmith
Taekwon Master
Shaman
Dark Knight

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks i've alredy replaced the text on the file. When i've find the ones that are responsable for the Menu and Skills, i'll pack it together to check out what happens...

Draccy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Game name:
Dragon Tamer: Sound Spirit

Release date:
October, 2007

Game info:
first. i really hope there will some day in the future a english version of this game but i doubt it its like pokemon just with dragons that fight for you
u go out in dungeons and get eggs on the way you fight other dragons when finished you can hatch these eggs in town with a sound
you make in the mic like water running in the bathroom or others its fun i think and the battle fastpaced for roundbased ones
i dont know if its soo popular in japan but i know these kind of games always have lots of fans there just like in germany xD
my japanese skill are not really that something so i can´t understand the story therefore is this translation request
smile.gif

Screenshots:
here is a link for more info Wikipedia Dragon Tamer info
Dragon_Tamer_Sound_%20Spirit.jpg

1564393_724169.jpg
1564394_971567.jpg

Your offering:
cause of the lack of japanese knowlidge im not that a good help for the translation and money -.- im always short on it so thats out of question too but if some idea hits me im given something in return
biggrin.gif
so is hope there is someone that can translate this

D

Deleted-134647

I'm always amazed when translations are requested within 24 hours of a game being released. Really, I'm amazed.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

throughhim413 said:
I'm always amazed when translations are requested within 24 hours of a game being released. Really, I'm amazed.
Better to ask sooner than later
tongue.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Damn, I'm thinking we need to post the format of requests in EVERY NEW PAGE. It pisses me off to see four or five half-assed requests per page. DO IT RIGHT, OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
Damn, I'm thinking we need to post the format of requests in EVERY NEW PAGE. It pisses me off to see four or five half-assed requests per page. DO IT RIGHT, OR DON'T DO IT AT ALL.
Believe me, it's really pointless, noobs just come here to request and nothing else, do you think they'd read the format of the requests?
No way.

D

Deleted-134647

And let's be honest, this thread is more just to keep them in one place. How many translations have been started because of this thread? Probably none. Hackers and translators get motivated to work on projects that interest them, not because of requests (no matter how well-formatted they are).

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
throughhim413 said:
And let's be honest, this thread is more just to keep them in one place. How many translations have been started because of this thread? Probably none. Hackers and translators get motivated to work on projects that interest them, not because of requests (no matter how well-formatted they are).
Yup, that's 100% true.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I would love to start the Ragnarok Online translation, however getting pass the menu after tapping the item you want to use freezes on the DS, but not the DS PC emulator.

this is an actual pic of my edited version:
justmecd1.png

Flash Cards Used:
-M3 DS real
-iTouch DS

Emu Used:
-No$GBA

Yamakawa Bros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok! First: We are new here, but we know lots 'bout Video games, translation and stuff.

Anyway: We've been translating the game.
Following things:
Cards names and description 100%
Map names 100%
All game menus 80%
And some additional files, we don't remeber lol, there are 917 files.

We need help, some translators. Plz, send us mp if u want join our group!

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yamakawa Bros said:
Ok! First: We are new here, but we know lots 'bout cideo games, translation and stuff.

Anyway: We've been translating the game.
Following things:
Cards names and description 100%
Map names 100%
All game menus 80%
And some additional files, we don't remeber lol, there are 917 files.

We need help, some translators. Plz, send us mp if u want join our group!
did u guys by any chance got it to fully work on a flashcard without it freezing going into a sub menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yep, something like that.