Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outphase said:
irpacynot said:
War said:
Lol @ people offering 15/20 bucks for translations... These things take a lot of time and effort and you're offering 20 bucks? You can't even BUY THE GAME with 20 bucks.

How about free, then? Really, I mostly appreciate the translation projects that take place here (I say mostly because I could personally live without the childishness that accompanies many of the threads), but none of these people have a right to my money. The publishers do, though.
I guess their time and effort is worth 0 to you then.

The irony of your reply.
rolleyes.gif

I could say the same about anyone who uses a flash card to pirate games. I'm guessing there's a WHOLE lot more effort that goes into fully developing a game than merely translating one. But see it however you like.

In any case, no, you're wrong. Re-read my post if you like, and feel free to take it ALL in, not just what sets you on fire.
wink.gif

coolio86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will someone please make an english patch for Black Cat Kuroneko no Concerto and the D. Grayman game that was already requested. Please and thanks.

coolio86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gyakuten_new.jpg

Name: Gyakuten Kenji
Language: Japanese (sigh... T-T)
Translation: English
Release Date: 27/5/2009 (in Japan, on USA and Europe may be released on 2009 finals or 2010 begginings)
Info: You're Miles Edgeworth, a prosecutor. Your mission is to investigate the crime scene and do confrontations vs the possible murderers.

Maybe anyone could translate this game, please? I tried to do it myself, but, I cannot do it... T-T

Linkpal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Made in Ore translation would be wonderful, seeing as how (I may have this wrong), it's getting a DSi-only localization over here, compared to the all DS release in Japan (and in current flashcart form).

Basic things like the tutorials wouldn't have to be translated, but stuff like the actual programming of the microgame desperately need it.

I'm sorry if this has been requested before. You guys are awesome, I don't wanna sound selfish or impatient.

coolio86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Densetsu no Starfy 4

Release date
April 13, 2006

Game info
Densetsu no Starfy 4 (????????4, Densetsu no Sutaf? F??) is a platforming video game developed by TOSE and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. It is the fourth game in the The Legendary Starfy series, which first started on the Game Boy Advance. As with the other games in the series, Densetsu no Starfy 4 features Starfy as the main character. He is joined by his sister Starly and his friend Moe the clam. The three of them help out other undersea creatures and fights numerous villains.

Screenshots
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0...Dns4_boxart.PNG
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4..._screenshot.png

light dasher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Game name
Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu

Release date
It was Released May 28, Thursday 2:15pm 2009

Game info
The game is called Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu created by SEGA for the Nintendo DS(Duh), from my expirience, it's an adventure slash rpg, with visual novel elements, the game has great graphics, good gameplay, and from what I can establish a good story line, now, what makes me think that it won't come out, outside of Japan, is that it's Haruhi Suzumiya, there have been 4 Haruhi games released over the past year and a half, and none of them are showing any signs of being released outside, thus, I'd be very greatful if this game where to be translated, or even have a little english guide (plus, another reason would be that I'm a fan of the series, meaning I'd want a translation anyway (along with Higurashi, but that's completely a visual novel))

Screenshots
I may have to get those myself....
s2-1.jpg
h8.jpg

Your offering
I have allot of knowledge about Haruhi Suzumiya and the series, but I'm not sure if that'll be enough....

Benandanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
coolio86 said:
Game name
Densetsu no Starfy 4

Release date
April 13, 2006

Game info
Densetsu no Starfy 4 (????????4, Densetsu no Sutaf? F??) is a platforming video game developed by TOSE and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS. It is the fourth game in the The Legendary Starfy series, which first started on the Game Boy Advance. As with the other games in the series, Densetsu no Starfy 4 features Starfy as the main character. He is joined by his sister Starly and his friend Moe the clam. The three of them help out other undersea creatures and fights numerous villains.

Screenshots
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0...Dns4_boxart.PNG
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4..._screenshot.png

It's already been translated and available as '3841 - The Legendary Starfy'

Taedirk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu + (Chocobo's Dungeon)

Release date
10/30/08

Game info
The DS enhanced port of Chocobo's Dungeon Wii. Rogue-like dungeon crawling with Chocobo. The DS version adds more gameplay over the Wii edition (new classes, ability to play as Cid, etc.) It's been half a year and still no sign of an English release.

Screenshots
Screenshot #1 | Screenshot #2 | Screenshot #3 | Screenshot #4

elvismedina

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Notoira, I hope you watch this: You started translating Inazuma, and you suddenly stop, please, repond in a nice way, cause I`ve been reading all your replies, and you`re so rude to everybody, i guess you`re really intelligent, but not humble, you laugh at everybody mistakes, please man if you start something finish it, inazuma eleven would be nice, many people want it, so, I know you`re really cool in what respects to translations, but please don`t answer back in a rude manner. AS ALWAYS YOU DO.....
hate2.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Dopply said:
A Made in Ore translation would be wonderful, seeing as how (I may have this wrong), it's getting a DSi-only localization over here, compared to the all DS release in Japan (and in current flashcart form).
I don't think so. All the news sources I have read said it will be playable on the DS and the DSi, so it has to be released on cartridge.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
elvismedina said:
Notoira, I hope you watch this: You started translating Inazuma, and you suddenly stop, please, repond in a nice way, cause I`ve been reading all your replies, and you`re so rude to everybody, i guess you`re really intelligent, but not humble, you laugh at everybody mistakes, please man if you start something finish it, inazuma eleven would be nice, many people want it, so, I know you`re really cool in what respects to translations, but please don`t answer back in a rude manner. AS ALWAYS YOU DO.....
hate2.gif
I'm not that rude, well, whatever, I do things the way I like, you don't like the way I do things? Go learn romhacking and stop bugging me already.

DoodleMaestro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Benandanti said:
coolio86 said:
Game name
Densetsu no Starfy 4

It's already been translated and available as '3841 - The Legendary Starfy'

Actually...
The game titled "The Legendary Starfy" is the fifth game in the series.
The fourth has yet to be translated.

jaydom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Game name
naruto rpg 2 chidori vs rasengan

Release date
07/14/05 JP

Game info
"A must get for Naruto fans."
Tomy hits the mark again with their newest release for the Nintendo DS, Naruto RPG 2: Chidori vs. Rasengan. I think this is the first RPG released for the Nintendo DS, I'm not sure, but this is definitely one of the best RPG experiences I've had on any handheld.

Storyline:
The game focuses on the two main characters of the series, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. While both of them grew up as loners, their backgrounds are very different. Naruto has a demon fox with nine tails living inside of him. 12 years ago, the demon fox known as the Kyuubi attacked Konoha Village, but the fourth Hokage (the village leader) sacrificed his life to defeat the Kyuubi by sealing it in a newborn baby. The fourth hoped for Naruto to be known as a hero, but the boy grew up being hated by everyone for they believe he is the fox. Naruto hopes to change this by becoming a great ninja so everyone can respect him. Meanwhile, Sasuke had a nice childhood until his brother killed his entire family in front of his eyes, and left him with words to run away and become stronger. Sasuke ignores the attention he gets and focuses on killing his older brother. Despite that, Naruto and Sasuke end up on a team together, along with their third teammate Sakura, their adventure continues in this sequel.

Gameplay:
This is definitely the biggest higlight of this game. Battles take place on the touch screen. This is like a normal RPG and a strategy RPG fused into one. Your party consisting of three characters is on one side and your enemies are on another. By pressing the Y button, you move your character to a different part of the field. Being in the front row lets you do a lot more damage, but you receive a lot of damage in return. Being in the back row increases your defense, but you won't do as much damage. It's a lot of fun moving your characters around the field to counter your enemy's tactics. The touch screen comes into play when your characters use special techniques known as jutsu. Depending on the jutsu, you do two different things. You may have to scratch the symbol to build up a bar so your jutsu will be strong, or you'll have to scratch the symbol to keep the bar from dropping down. It works well for this type of game. You can also switch characters in battle without using a turn, so you can come up with a lot of nice strategies. It's rather easy to level up, but the difficulty of bosses counter that, because they can be very difficult.

Graphics:
I won't lie, it's a bit disappointing that the game still uses GBA graphics...this game could've been done on the GBA. However, it still looks nice...it definitely has the look of a SNES game. Everything's colorful, attacks from the series are well represented.

Music:
Some of the music from the first game is still around, but has been remixed to sound better. A nice improvement. The music is great to listen to. What's really good about this game is that the characters now have voices in battle. They are taken from the Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 game, but nonetheless they are good to have. Even important enemies like Orochimaru and Itachi have voices, which is a nice touch.

For the DS's first RPG, Naruto RPG 2 is amazing. As a Naruto fan, I can say that this game is mind blowing...and the story arcs that take place in this game won't disappoint anyone. There are even a few minor differences in the story, but overall it's quite enjoyable. The game can be beaten in about 10 hours, but you can still see how your team ranks against a friend's, or take Ibiki's challenges of fighting tough enemies. This game is worth your money.

Reviewer's Score: 8/10, Originally Posted: 07/21/05

adapted from gamefaqs

Screenshots
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMOgv4muYoI
starts from 0.17 second

Your offering

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
elvismedina said:
hate2.gif

Don't mind it. His actions might seem annoying on the surface, but they're with good reason.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
err it's up to him if he want to finish it, he's the one working on it, if he doesn't want to then that's fine, you are almost like that guy who wants only spirit names to be translated on srw:k

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw that another member created a request thread about this elsewhere, but apparently there were problems with it late last year - so here's another, new, request in the hopes that whatever prevented the game being translated before might not be such a problem any more.

Game Name

Nanashi no Game

Release Date

July 3rd, 2008.

Game Info

Nanashi no Game is a hybrid game of sorts, offering both gameplay similar to that of visual novels as well as RPG segments. The premise is simple, similar to The Ring, there's a game that will kill anyone who does not finish it within seven days. During those seven days, you'll not only have to face the game, but also the spirits that seem to want to stop you finishing the game. To progress in the real world and slowly free yourself of the curse, you need to complete stages within the game. An interesting feature is that the console you play the game on is the DS (there's even a similar OS). The game itself was a massive hit in Japan, with many stores selling out of their copies before they knew it. Even Square Enix, the developers, didn't expect the game would be as popular as it is. Sadly, it won't be making its way out of Japan. Like, ever. It's been almost a year since it came out, and Square Enix have shown no interest at all in localising this game.

Media

first-look-nanashi-no-game-20080425081423900_640w.jpg

first-look-nanashi-no-game-20080425081426572_640w.jpg

first-look-nanashi-no-game-20080425081424994_640w.jpg

Your Offering

While my Japanese isn't perfect, it's certainly enough to aid translation of the game.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Taedirk said:
Game name
Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu + (Chocobo's Dungeon)

Release date
10/30/08

Game info
The DS enhanced port of Chocobo's Dungeon Wii. Rogue-like dungeon crawling with Chocobo. The DS version adds more gameplay over the Wii edition (new classes, ability to play as Cid, etc.) It's been half a year and still no sign of an English release.

Screenshots
Screenshot #1 | Screenshot #2 | Screenshot #3 | Screenshot #4
yeah i second this too, i want to play it since i don't have a wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-