Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

<Luke>

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've patched the rom with no problem but when it tries to create a save file, i get an error screen. anyone know what to do? Also I have cyclods evolution and the search feature is down.

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, does anyone know how to install a bought Train part?

I bought one by Lineback III but didn't install it directly, I said 'Later'.
Now I select the Train part again, but doesn't ask for installation. What do I have to do to make it install on my Train car?

Thanks a lot!

Adr990

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dammit got the bow of light, freaking god went to spirit tower took 3 hours to solve it until the stupid battle with all the slimes and skeletons and zora fire warriors came and killed me. and guess what? i never saved so i hav to start all over again
mad.gif

Starzboy77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand there are warps or shortcuts in this game. How do you access them and where are they located at? I hear you have to go to the train maniac's house (the guy who takes the pictures) but I don't remember where it is and would not know what to do from there.

Also, I have just completed the ocean temple and only have 6 stamps. Where are all of them!?!?!?!

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CAP99 said:
Where is the guy who fixes the bridge.
Under the Wellspring. you'll see a place where you can stop. its called Bridge Workers Home how nice eh? oh yeah its in snow realm btw east side

pokemonfan4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CAP99 said:

In the snow realm. Just go through the Tower of Spirits into the snow realm on just follow the tracks and there a station on the way.

Edit: the station is called Bridge Worker's Home

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Starzboy77 said:
I understand there are warps or shortcuts in this game. How do you access them and where are they located at? I hear you have to go to the train maniac's house (the guy who takes the pictures) but I don't remember where it is and would not know what to do from there.

Also, I have just completed the ocean temple and only have 6 stamps. Where are all of them!?!?!?!
Shoot the green triangles in the archways, when you do you can use them as warp points by blowing your whistle

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
CAP99 said:
He is at the Snow Realm. Somewhere in the down left of the map. You will find out by the names of the stations you will see.
wink.gif

Adr990 said:

Now I select the Train part again, but doesn't ask for installation. What do I have to do to make it install on my Train car?

Thanks a lot!

Adr990
Help?
unsure.gif

RodPN said:
QUOTE(Starzboy77 @ Dec 6 2009, 11:27 PM)

Shoot the green triangles in the archways, when you do you can use them as warp points by blowing your whistle

I got 10 stamps, and I just did beat the Ocean part.

Is there a stamp in the Ocean?

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Adr990 said:

Go back to Aboda Village (starting town) and talk to Alfonzo. He'll swap out train parts for you.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't intend to spam but I've got some questions.

1. I've found about 5 warp zones (haven't been to the fire part of the map) but I only found one pair (one below Anouki Village and near Hyrule Castle). Everything else is missing a diamond that I can hit above. How do I activate them?
2. When I showed 5 bunnies to that bunny guy, I can't get to show him any bunnies anymore, although in my collection it says that I've collected 11 rabbits. He told me he'll give me something nice if I collected 10 bunnies. Is it because I went over the limit (should have collected 10 and ignored one) or is it a glitch? He says "You haven't caught a single bunny"... >_>

Thanks!

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
Don't intend to spam but I've got some questions.

1. I've found about 5 warp zones (haven't been to the fire part of the map) but I only found one pair (one below Anouki Village and near Hyrule Castle). Everything else is missing a diamond that I can hit above. How do I activate them?
2. When I showed 5 bunnies to that bunny guy, I can't get to show him any bunnies anymore, although in my collection it says that I've collected 11 rabbits. He told me he'll give me something nice if I collected 10 bunnies. Is it because I went over the limit (should have collected 10 and ignored one) or is it a glitch? He says "You haven't caught a single bunny"... >_>

Thanks!
1. Alot of warp zones that I have found came from doing the little side quests (driving people around, moving materials around in the freight car) and getting the force gems that unlock new sections of rails. Those rails sometimes have a warp zone on them, or have a station to stop at (tracks unlocked at top left snow realm).
2. He only says you've caught bunnies when you have new ones to show him. I.E. If you catch two more now, he'll say you've caught two, not your total. Additionally, the first thing he asks you to do is get 5 bunnies, then he asks you to get 1 of each, forest, snow, fire, ocean, and sand, not 10 bunnies.

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
melamino said:
I'm stuck playing the music with carben, I get it wrong when i pass from orange to purple...
Its always not a bad idea to let go of the flute then press it again then aim for the purple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1