Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jetboard said:
takun32 said:
stuck at the sand temple flute crap. the guy who approved this is a total robot. seriously.......skipping the notes by using a small hole to blow on(extremely sensitive btw) while using a stylus to move the flute is such a genius way(obvious sarcasm) for kids to have fun. who ever approved of this is a failure at designing games.
xD something to know, do not get ticked off when doing these, you wont play smoothly when your ticked off cuz you'll blow freakin hard and will make the mic confused since its too much air so you'll mess up. come back to that when your calm =P

LOL haha yeah im pretty ticked off by this right now LOL. but i loled at your comment, ill try it calm. i did the last 2 skipping notes(ice and fire ones) from trial and error.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having the most trouble with the Ocean Flute song, it's driving me crazy how it jumps one note, unlike a real instrument, little breaths won't make a sound, but in the game, you try to hold your breath and quickly skip over to purple but it will read yellow also, not allowing you to be correct. And there is not enough time to fully stop blowing without a hint of air going into the microphone before the old man just says 'f'-you and countinues the song.

Suggestions?

PS: The Desginers should have just stayed with flowing notes, no note jumping :/

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sa1amandra said:
I'm having the most trouble with the Ocean Flute song, it's driving me crazy how it jumps one note, unlike a real instrument, little breaths won't make a sound, but in the game, you try to hold your breath and quickly skip over to purple but it will read yellow also, not allowing you to be correct. And there is not enough time to fully stop blowing without a hint of air going into the microphone before the old man just says 'f'-you and countinues the song.

Suggestions?

PS: The Desginers should have just stayed with flowing notes, no note jumping :/

LOL im having the problem too, the way i did it when i was there ice (im in sand now..arg this is worst) try to look at the colors, you must have the color coming out of the flute when your playing(the one between those notes)

PokemonV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.zeldainformer.com/15-spirit-tra...walkthrough.php

There are walk through's there. Also video's of how to beat bosses. If my friend got the guide I'm sure it won't be to hard for you guys.
smileipb2.png

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
takun32 said:
jetboard said:
takun32 said:
stuck at the sand temple flute crap. the guy who approved this is a total robot. seriously.......skipping the notes by using a small hole to blow on(extremely sensitive btw) while using a stylus to move the flute is such a genius way(obvious sarcasm) for kids to have fun. who ever approved of this is a failure at designing games.
xD something to know, do not get ticked off when doing these, you wont play smoothly when your ticked off cuz you'll blow freakin hard and will make the mic confused since its too much air so you'll mess up. come back to that when your calm =P

LOL haha yeah im pretty ticked off by this right now LOL. but i loled at your comment, ill try it calm. i did the last 2 skipping notes(ice and fire ones) from trial and error.
you need to blow into the mic very gentlely since its a small hold with a tiny bit of force then it will play the flute so blow the mic soft and smoothly

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sa1amandra said:

Suggestions?

well im guessing zelda company was thinking ppl finish their games too easily so they had to put some flare and toughness onto spirit tracks, anyways its good to take off of your flute then place ur stylus back on then slide to the purple.

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
he keeps telling me that im improvising(when im not. i played the song without having any gray in between), any suggestions? is it timing or what?

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
takun32 said:
he keeps telling me that im improvising(when im not. i played the song without having any gray in between), any suggestions? is it timing or what?
that means your almost there its just that your not really putting your notes on the right timing, follow the beat that hes playing and you'll do fine

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
jetboard said:
mrSmiles said:
Where are you suppose to take the kid from Aboda? also its something i keep asking but never hear any answers, how do you get on the birds after playing the song?
Put the kid from aboda on beetle's hot air balloon
thanks
gbasp.gif
i will never expected this

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
sa1amandra said:

Suggestions?

Im not up to there yet, but is it possible to place your finger over the mic maybe?

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Empoleom said:
jetboard said:
mrSmiles said:
Where are you suppose to take the kid from Aboda? also its something i keep asking but never hear any answers, how do you get on the birds after playing the song?
thanks
gbasp.gif
i will never expected this
glad to help ill be on this thread for a very long time tomorrows gonna be some heck of lotta questions since its when spirit tracks comes out legally hahahaha

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jetboard said:
mrSmiles said:

thanks....

i dont know about everyone who has played this game but in my opinion the puzzles are weak......

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
outgum said:
sa1amandra said:

Suggestions?

Im not up to there yet, but is it possible to place your finger over the mic maybe?

no that wont work.....because NDS doesnt actually have breath suction feature the blowing mechanic is just noise..thats why its called a mic. so if you put your fingers in there while in a hurry, you'll definitely make some noise.

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
outgum said:
sa1amandra said:

Suggestions?

ive never thought of that, but what im thinking is that if you place your finger on the mic then it will still cause air movement which will cause the same problem as before, maybe if you do it slowly but why wud u do that if u got like 3 seconds to play the notes?

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Finally got through the Ocean Flute Song, and here are some tips for the Ocean Song and probably the Desert/Sand Song because i'm reading it skips notes.

Tips:
Put the DS down and put your head towards it, i suggest lying down.
This rules out the strain of your hand when your so pissed off that the mic isn't reading your blows.
Gently blow, not to hard, and not to soft.
If you can gently blow your part of the song during practice, the real thing shouldn't be to hard.
Hold your breath at skip and let it out at the note.
Makes sure you don't hit any other notes, cover the mic with your thumb if you need to.
Start once the guy turns to you
Time is a major factor :/
Don't move your flute back to the starting note once you finish your part.
I did that for the first 2 areas, not problem, but during Ocean, it was a problem, so just wait until the guy starts playing then move it.
Be Gentle.
Breath in and out, don't play for a bit, then try again.

Good luck crappy flute players!

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mrSmiles said:
jetboard said:
mrSmiles said:

thanks....

i dont know about everyone who has played this game but in my opinion the puzzles are weak......
weak? woah woah there wait until you get into deeper of the story, compass of light quest, no do i finished it in 3 hours -_-" but i didnt save and i died

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sa1amandra said:
Finally got through the Ocean Flute Song, and here are some tips for the Ocean Song and probably the Desert/Sand Song because i'm reading it skips notes.

Tips:
This rules out the strain of your hand when your so pissed off that the mic isn't reading your blows.
If you can gently blow your part of the song during practice, the real thing shouldn't be to hard.
Makes sure you don't hit any other notes, cover the mic with your thumb if you need to.
I did that for the first 2 areas, not problem, but during Ocean, it was a problem, so just wait until the guy starts playing then move it.
Be Gentle.

xD those suggestions were mostly from me!! well at least u listen to me =D

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Sweet , Just Finished Snow place, now to Ocean Town thingy... Hmmmm, Does this sound awfully familiar? Water Temple? Ocean Place? I hope theres not anything in common >_>

jetboard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
outgum said:
Sweet , Just Finished Snow place, now to Ocean Town thingy... Hmmmm, Does this sound awfully familiar? Water Temple? Ocean Place? I hope theres not anything in common >_>
not that in common its just that waters everywhere just like in phantom hourglass but its everywhere as in the whole ocean well that des make sense -_-"

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:

Tips:
Be Gentle.

Playing the flute IRL is easier than playing this
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn