"Official" GTA 5 trailer to release on Thursday.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: Celice

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar releases some of the coolest trailers ever, at least in terms of music choice and the visuals to go with.

Welcome to the Jungle's San Andreas debut still rocks my mind :P

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if announcements of announcements were not enough we now have announcements of the release dates for trailers.
I can't wait until when we get an announcement for a convention that will have an announcement about a trailer that will have a release date. So meta.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't wait until when we get an announcement for a convention that will have an announcement about a trailer that will have a release date. So meta.

I am not sure if it is official yet but E3 will probably take place in June 2014 and if past experience is anything to go by you can expect a "we will have more info in the coming months/at another convention where we will show a trailer including a firmer release date".

Oh and as this is going nowhere fast it goes becomes the first casualty of the amended crazy politician ruling and finds itself in general gaming.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ