Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Before posting in this thread have the patience to actually read through it and see if what you're about to report hasn't already been reported. Posting the same info over and over again only clutters the thread and makes it unreadable for those that are actually coming here looking for information.

For those whining that their cart isn't working yet, have patience. And for those constantly posting the same question/complaint over and over again - stop now. You're unnecessarily spamming the thread.

The Silence

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fedex14 said:
The Silence said:
Fedex14 said:
The Silence said:
Sorry for asking, but would this work on the original R4 1.18 (not wood)? I'm not really sure how the two are different.

Mine didnt work. But I downloaded R4 Wood 1.12 and apart from being a MUCH better firmware, it works perfectly
biggrin.gif
That won't break the other games I have there or anything? or make some of them not work anymore?

no, it will run them all, it's the best firmware out there for R4, 1.18 is outdated. There is a thread on GBATemp here: http://gbatemp.net/t227742-new-users-guide...ting-up-wood-r4

For the older savefiles to work as it says there you have to convert them with the tool they provide you.

Good luck!
Heard the C-Gear doesn't work though.

Driftkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone willing to help me? i cant get pkmn black to work on me
hate2.gif
i use AceKard 2i i keep getting white screen n i tried patching it n with out patch

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
yeo0014 said:
So jsut to double check --> I don't wanna read through 30+ Pages... No fix for R4 Clones yet...

There is actually. depends which clone you have. if SDHC, only one card is working. if normal clones, woodr4 for clones.

maybe you should try reading 30+pages. A little sacrifice to get your free unpaid downloaded illegal rom working. (redundant for emphasis)

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
DarkZBoy said:
Gvaz said:
What is the cgear?
AS far as I know it allows you connect to the Dream world, and has wifi capabilities, head to serebii for more info.

Also, I can't get Global Link to work, will Global Link work on Flash Carts?

Okay, I haven't played that far yet. Everything is working fine so far though.

Spider123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gone through every post and tried everything I can but still a white screen, can someone help me to get this working on N5?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
guise I found a fix for R4 clones, testing it right now

http://gbatemp.net/t255095-official-ap-pat...ite?&st=510

I have been receiving the error= -4 code on my YSMenu'd R4III Upgrade. (I think it's modeled off of DSTT not sure)
I downloaded and followed this: http://gbatemp.net/t237398-waio-woodallinone? (put the contents of the build folder in the root)
When I load up the R4 I go into WAIO.nds and then from there load up WoodR4dldi.nds.
Then I load up a Rom that was patched by the Universal Patch by Rudolf and the EXP patch (both found on this thread one on main page one on some other page of this tread)
It works completely without saving problems or anything. R4 Clones and DSTT might want to try this. I'm not sure if it will work or not though...

tl;dr: Try this
http://gbatemp.net/t237398-waio-woodallinone

Copy-paste the contents in build onto your SD, in the root folder. Load WAIO.nds and then WoodR4dldi.nds. Finally, load the patched game.

This appears to work for R4 clones (or at least my R4 SDHC).
Used pokemon white, not sure if it works for pokemon black.
I could save and don't freeze, but cannot on C Gear.
I only had to load up WoodR4dldi.nds, then choose the game I wanted to play.

mathewd3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can Confirm that both Black and White are working on M3 DS REAL. Gaining exp, even on the tutorial bit
wink.gif

Update: Been Playing 56 minutes. No freeze and still gaining exp.

Driftkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
Driftkey said:
anyone willing to help me? i cant get pkmn black to work on me
hate2.gif
i use AceKard 2i i keep getting white screen n i tried patching it n with out patch
My friend had the same problem, get AKAIO 1.7.1, i'll edit the post with the link.
EDIT: http://filetrip.net/f12181-AKAIO-1-7-1.html
after i dl how..well i should say where do i put it?(sorry kinda noobish with this)
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.