XP
Country
United States
Driftkey said:
FireGrey said:
Driftkey said:
anyone willing to help me? i cant get pkmn black to work on me
hate2.gif
i use AceKard 2i i keep getting white screen n i tried patching it n with out patch
My friend had the same problem, get AKAIO 1.7.1, i'll edit the post with the link.
EDIT: http://filetrip.net/f12181-AKAIO-1-7-1.html
after i dl how..well i should say where do i put it?(sorry kinda noobish with this)
mellow.gif

I'm pretty sure the root of your microSD card.. I haven't used an AceKard before but that's what it's like with installing/upgrading firmware on other flashcarts.

loch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jps0228 said:
Hello!

I have a question. My Pokemon Black and White BGM is kinda messed up. I use an EDGE Flashcard with V1.11
This problem has been reported. You're not alone.......orz

FronkieDJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i got R4 Wood Kernel 1.12, i patched pokemon white with AP. And when i start my game, it is immediately white screen.. Someone can help me?
Thanks

WillySH43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
FronkieDJ said:
Ok, i got R4 Wood Kernel 1.12, i patched pokemon white with AP. And when i start my game, it is immediately white screen.. Someone can help me?
Thanks

You like a lot of people .... Just have to wait another patch ...

Spikeynator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FronkieDJ said:
Thanks

be4 u start the game go to settings n turn Reset in game to off that worked for me u still get white screen at start for like 5 seconds but then it starts

tommyrocket

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else here using max media player with max overload? It gets a white screen when trying to boot the game with the hex patch and without. Post here or PM me if there's a fix, thanks.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game works with my Acekard 2i with 1.7.1 AKAIO with the patch. However it black screens after the professor's speech with Kingston 4GB microSDHC cards from Taiwan, it works on Kingston 2GB microSD cards from Japan.

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
The game works with my Acekard 2i with 1.7.1 AKAIO with the patch. However it black screens after the professor's speech with Kingston 4GB microSDHC cards from Taiwan, it works on Kingston 2GB microSD cards from Japan.

the card has nothing to do with it. its just a matter of updating the akaio loader

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shredrdie said:
Aeladya said:

the card has nothing to do with it. its just a matter of updating the akaio loader

Both are updated fully.

WillySH43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Queno138 said:
QUOTE said:
guise I found a fix for R4 clones, testing it right now

http://gbatemp.net/t255095-official-ap-pat...ite?&st=510

I have been receiving the error= -4 code on my YSMenu'd R4III Upgrade. (I think it's modeled off of DSTT not sure)
I downloaded and followed this: http://gbatemp.net/t237398-waio-woodallinone? (put the contents of the build folder in the root)
When I load up the R4 I go into WAIO.nds and then from there load up WoodR4dldi.nds.
Then I load up a Rom that was patched by the Universal Patch by Rudolf and the EXP patch (both found on this thread one on main page one on some other page of this tread)
It works completely without saving problems or anything. R4 Clones and DSTT might want to try this. I'm not sure if it will work or not though...

tl;dr: Try this
http://gbatemp.net/t237398-waio-woodallinone

Copy-paste the contents in build onto your SD, in the root folder. Load WAIO.nds and then WoodR4dldi.nds. Finally, load the patched game.

This appears to work for R4 clones (or at least my R4 SDHC).
Used pokemon white, not sure if it works for pokemon black.
I could save and don't freeze, but cannot on C Gear.
I only had to load up WoodR4dldi.nds, then choose the game I wanted to play.

Not walk with my R4 III

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: