Saia_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
??*~ said:
Saia_ said:
well i dont know if its the real wood..but i downloaded the waio one...coz ive tried the fake one..but all i get is the blue screen on the top and icons (sd card, gba slot,folder) but when i clicked it doesnt do anything..please help

I've got the same probs, srry... Can't really help u :/
I try diferent things, then i will infom u, maybe it will work
biggrin.gif

ohh really?? well ill post a picture of the my ds and my flashcart and ill show you k

nice
wink.gif
but i can't still help u, i've got the same probs ...
and i've got no ideas so far ...

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
So I gotta wait for a fix for my acekard 2.1 cuz it ain't workin rite atm? Geez, Ah well I can wait, been waitin 5 minutes and thats all I can take. PLZ OMG fix can't come any sooner BS.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ra1d said:
Supercard DSTWO is by far the best,if I'm not mistaken Pokemon B/W runs smooth on it,no AP problems,no C-Gear Problems,no problems at all...

I agree, that and Acekard 2i, it works flawlessly (after patch, SCDS2 didn't even need one).

dmzicknet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
devilpiki said:
Hi guys i know it said not working for edge users

yeah.. why is it that edge cards are on the not working list? it should be on the problems list since only sound is not working well.. and just a suggestion it may be better if you indicate what problems exist on what card so that people will easily see a list of what is to be fixed later on and that they dont need to read all posts just to see if they had the same problems as others.. ^__^

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Infinite Zero said:
Xmortal said:
Please an C-Gear Fix
Can you just wait? This game was just released yesterday dammit! Wait for at least a week for definite fixes/patches!
Ugh. I hate it when people demand constantly...
my game works flawlessly but you shouldn't get irritated because he asked it. It's not his fault that 30 others asked for the same problem.. well maybe just alittle since he didn't read it. More specifically, this person should be more specific.. What flashcard do you have? This will help the hackers to develop and fix for that cart. Just be patient or buy the DSTwo SUPERCARD for $35 w/free shipping. Dunno if I can link it but if I can't.. google it. This card hadn't given me a single problem since day 1 of its release. I'm in the 3rd city in this game, the city is crazy!!

NorikoChijinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bee working at this for quite a bit now and I just don't know what is the problem. I am sure I have Ack 2iupdaed to 1.7.1 and I have both black and white patched on my card and both freeze before going into the room. Anyone know what I may have missed?

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NorikoChijinu said:
I have bee working at this for quite a bit now and I just don't know what is the problem. I am sure I have Ack 2iupdaed to 1.7.1 and I have both black and white patched on my card and both freeze before going into the room. Anyone know what I may have missed?

This is due to a memory card speed issue i will be shortly compiling a list of what memory cards work and dont work

NorikoChijinu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must have read wrong on the front page then, I though Ack2i was already proved to work... OK good to know it's not me forgetting something. I have a friend who has the same card I thought and it is working for him so I assumed so would mine. Ok, will wait till there's a fix for my memory card, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3tSfM8OXM