Gaming Ocarina of Time $10 off at Meijer

indyjamesb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked up Ocarina of time tonight from Meijer and it was $10 off I had no idea I was so happy when they rung it up. Here is a picture of my receipt. Looks like the sale price is $33.99 then I saw the dude scan some piece of paper that's when it took the $5 off.

img0932os.jpg

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
dangerboy said:
what the hell is Meijer? sounds like a gay european store for hom0s but i think u r from usa

So... What's wrong with being gay and "h0m0"?

@ topic. that's cool. wish more stores would do that.
biggrin.gif

i mean the name of it sounds like pink shirt guys from spain or france would go there and not a usa store. why r u trying to piss off the gays?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
dangerboy said:
jan777 said:
dangerboy said:
what the hell is Meijer? sounds like a gay european store for hom0s but i think u r from usa

So... What's wrong with being gay and "h0m0"?

@ topic. that's cool. wish more stores would do that.
biggrin.gif

i mean the name of it sounds like pink shirt guys from spain or france would go there and not a usa store. why r u trying to piss off the gays?

Im not trying to piss them off. I was just asking, what's wrong with it? What's wrong with pink shirt guys from spain or france? Just saiyan.
Also 5 secs of google told me its an american store.
wink.gif

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
dangerboy said:
i mean the name of it sounds like pink shirt guys from spain or france would go there and not a usa store. ?

It was Spain/France, etc, that colonized the Americas, sooo... it doesn't seem so odd for an American store to have a European name...

QUOTE(s4mid4re @ Jun 19 2011, 05:05 PM) You're correct. It maybe originated from Australia?
unsure.gif

That might be!

im talking about gay europens from like india and pakistan and shit that go to coffee shops and stuff. those people didnt make america. and we stopped speaking german and french and crap like a billion years ago before even coming to usa

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dangerboy said:
Schizoanalysis said:
dangerboy said:
i mean the name of it sounds like pink shirt guys from spain or france would go there and not a usa store. ?

It was Spain/France, etc, that colonized the Americas, sooo... it doesn't seem so odd for an American store to have a European name...

QUOTE(s4mid4re @ Jun 19 2011, 05:05 PM) You're correct. It maybe originated from Australia?
unsure.gif

That might be!

im talking about gay europens from like india and pakistan and shit that go to coffee shops and stuff. those people didnt make america. and we stopped speaking german and french and crap like a billion years ago before even coming to usa

And you get all this from the name of the store?

Gay Indian and Pakistani Europeans that drink coffee?

I think you're fighting a losing battle.

iceissocold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that pisses me off. I just bought my copy from Meijer not even an hour ago.
frown.gif

Oh well though the game was worth it, regardless of price. Btw, what State are you in TC?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
dangerboy said:
Schizoanalysis said:
dangerboy said:

unsure.gif

That might be!

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe both india and pakistan are in asia... (maybe even this 'shit' place you mentioned)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: after i restes peacfully