Hacking NTRCFW 3.4 Preview1(Support video output on New 3DS)

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sure that from here on it'll only get better and better, with smoother framerates and audio. Great job.

D

Deleted User

Mine works for like 5 seconds and then says this in NTR Debugger:
"Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
Server disconnected."

Is there any way to fix this? I've tried unblocking TCP ports 8000 and 8001 since it appears to use those, I might be wrong.

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
help with error
Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
Server disconnected.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Weird, I'm able to connect and enable remote play, but the viewer will display 2 frames of video before immediately disconnecting. There's also a warning about "disconnecting in 10 seconds" in the debugger, but it disconnects in a much shorter time than that.

Still, it's an impressive beginning nonetheless.

Edit:
Turns out to be the crappy router, frame rate seems much better with my secondary router, although video streaming only works on the Home Screen. Opening a game causes black-screening while returning to the Home Screen will resume video stream.

Edit 2:
Welp, my N3DS XL has now decided it doesn't like my secondary router. While I can successfully connect to it, as soon as I go back to the Home Screen and attempt to connect to it via NTR debugger, it defaults to StreetPass and disconnects from the router, preventing video streaming. Rebooting the console allows it to connect to the router, albeit for only a second before it returns to StreetPass mode.

Last edited by NekoMichi,

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone tried streaming Xenoblade with this? Will it work?
It works but the game runs very slow. Seems like the game can't use the extra cpu power while streaming since the streamer is using the extra power.
Edit: I loaded my save and then it froze after first in-game frame.
Edit 2: It actually isn't frozen! The game renders a frame like every 15-20 seconds. It seems it runs but incredibly slow framerate.

Last edited by ll0rT,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There is black rice flour, and its really black colored