NekoMichi

Retro Collector
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
It's not a question of speed, because if that were the case then streaming would have already natively supported the O3DS, albeit at a lower frame rate.

The reason is because when streaming, the game runs off the standard CPU cores while the background streaming process runs off the additional CPU cores featured in the N3DS. Since the O3DS physically does not have these extra cores, you can't just force both gameplay and streaming to run off the same existing hardware.
(At least, that's what I was led to believe)

Reactions: Clousuke

ananaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying to get this to work for me, but keep butting up against this insufferable error message. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I might circumvent it? Thanks in advance.

ERR: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Been trying to get this to work for me, but keep butting up against this insufferable error message. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I might circumvent it? Thanks in advance.

ERR: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.
Your PC appears to be having trouble connecting to your N3DS.

- Have you placed the correct ntr.bin file at the root of your micro SD card? (Make sure you use the latest 3.4 beta 2 file, mixing beta 1 and beta 2 binaries with the wrong PC client can cause this)
- Is port 8000 blocked on your firewall, make sure that your PC has access to port 8000.
- Are you using the correct IP address for your N3DS? You can use FBI to check the IP address that your N3DS is connected under.
- Do you have the latest version of Python and .NET Framework 4.0 installed? These are required for NTR streaming to work.
- Are you running all of the software as an administrator? Sometimes the client cannot operate without administrator privileges.

squalow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When i start Nitro Stream it just end up to a black screen , it was working before on an emunand CFW without A9LH , i have now A9LH without an emunand, since then it dont work anymore , any ideas ?

squalow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When i start Nitro Stream it just end up to a black screen , it was working before on an emunand CFW without A9LH , i have now A9LH without an emunand, since then it dont work anymore , any ideas ?

D

Deleted-19228

White screen on NTRView...any ideas?

EDIT: NTR selector defaults to 3.2. Working now.

Last edited by ,

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting white screen and it keeps saying disconnected

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK: Remoteplay initiated. This client will disconnect in 10 seconds.
OK: Server disconnected
OK: Disconnected
OK: Disconnected

Hexsyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Pokemon Sun and Moon's Ram usage requirement just too much for the Screen Capture Feature to keep up? no matter the settings or adjutments, the disconnects and dropped frames seem to really be noticeable, just like Xenoblade 3D

Hexsyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So true the Memory patch will work but consider this for solo play or shiny hunt related scenarios, as going online simply from the festival mode just like oras/xy did also restores the screen recording, only downside leaving festival immediately disconnects and makes the wireless feature disabled again, so no way of connecting online outside of the festival.

Only didnt want to consider using the Memory patch as it makes it more unstable with the frame drops, but an alternative is better than nothing :)

Reactions: squalow

Asaddine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

I know this topic has been going for a while but I've only seen the question I'm about to ask once and it never got answered (to my knowledge anyway).

So I had my n3ds xl hardmodded w/ arm9l & Luma3ds. It's got everything set up for streaming but my only issue is when I attempt to stream, the NTRview window comes up as blank and I get the error code: "ERR: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall."

I'm still a bit new on the 3ds hacking scene, so any and all help is appreciated. Thank you!

Attachments

• nitro stream error.gif
    nitro stream error.gif
    54 KB · Views: 318

Rayzark

giooig
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys,

I know this topic has been going for a while but I've only seen the question I'm about to ask once and it never got answered (to my knowledge anyway).

So I had my n3ds xl hardmodded w/ arm9l & Luma3ds. It's got everything set up for streaming but my only issue is when I attempt to stream, the NTRview window comes up as blank and I get the error code: "ERR: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall."

I'm still a bit new on the 3ds hacking scene, so any and all help is appreciated. Thank you!

This happened to me when I typed a wrong IP address and I kept spamming the streaming button. Check if you typed the right IP address and try to wait like 10 minutes, my n3ds take about that time to connect! Oh, and switch to tictac, it's better imo

Asaddine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me when I typed a wrong IP address and I kept spamming the streaming button. Check if you typed the right IP address and try to wait like 10 minutes, my n3ds take about that time to connect! Oh, and switch to tictac, it's better imo

Thanks for the help Rayzark!

I could only find my private IP addresses through my router settings (It's like 10.0.0.11). I figure my IP is right if the top screen of the 3ds flashes blue and yellow for a second right?

Also I looked up tictac but it only showed an app for how to play tictactoe on your 3ds lol. Idk if that works as a substitute for nitro or?

Rayzark

giooig
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the help Rayzark!

I could only find my private IP addresses through my router settings (It's like 10.0.0.11). I figure my IP is right if the top screen of the 3ds flashes blue and yellow for a second right?

Also I looked up tictac but it only showed an app for how to play tictactoe on your 3ds lol. Idk if that works as a substitute for nitro or?

The 3ds ip changes everytime you connect it, don't do like me some time ago, I used to copy and paste my ip address lol.
Oh I said tictac? I'm an idiot, it's kitkat loool, link here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-kit-kat-the-ultimate-3ds-toolkit-pc-client.453015/

Asaddine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Rayzark

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo