Hacking [Release] NTR CFW 2.0 for New 3DS

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no and no. You will have to buy an US console and swap motherboards, but since there are no normal new 3DS in the US, you are out of luck.

And please use the new thread for NTR 2.2 in the future. Maybe a mod can close this?

Reactions: Margen67

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a PAL ambassador edition New Nintendo 3DS. Unfortunately the prior owner updated to 9.6 FW. Is there anyway I can run my real US 3DS game cartridges at this point? Please let me know. Thank you.

Edit
Also, if not right now, do you think it will be possible in the future?
Definitely not now. In the future? It's not an impossible task, but it's highly improbable.

Barring either a major hacking breakthrough, or a another monumental fuck up on Nintendo's part, a 9.6+ new3DS is (for all intents and purposes) unhackable. But it'd be foolish to talk absolutes when looking to the future.

The fact that Gateway hasn't released an update for 9.6 support on the old3DS, makes me wonder about what they could be cooking up. So only time will tell.

Reactions: Margen67

Jmes1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I'm a noobie to this whole NTR thing. I can't seem to find any tutorials on how NTR CFW works and I did some googling around. So, when installing NTR does it install an EMUNAND on the SD card or does this run along with the system firmware? Does this flash my system firmware into this custom firmware? I'm really confused and any help would be appreciated.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, I'm a noobie to this whole NTR thing. I can't seem to find any tutorials on how NTR CFW works and I did some googling around. So, when installing NTR does it install an EMUNAND on the SD card or does this run along with the system firmware? Does this flash my system firmware into this custom firmware? I'm really confused and any help would be appreciated.

1. This is an old thread on the topic.
  2. It installs a launcher to a Cubic Ninja save which when run executes magic from ntr.bin on the SD card, it does not touch the NAND itself nor does it run an EmuNAND of any sort.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
.com/cia-format-dlc-s-themes-and-updates/268700-mega-cia-bin-mset-4-6-backups-browser-backups-update-packs-regions.html

add thatto the end of your site

make sure you get the right firmware for your DS model the first set of FW is for the OLD 3ds and it says new 3ds below it and you can guess whats that for :P

Last edited by izy,

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recognise that username ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° ) Goes plays Zelda VC ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

and yes get the full version
Sorry for all the noob questions. One more so I download the 3dsx of sys updater and update from 8.1 to 9.2 there... One more question do I need internet on my 3ds for this Also, which version of ninjahax do I need

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1