Hacking NTRCFW 3.4 Preview1(Support video output on New 3DS)

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great, small minor complaint: when I run NTR, it used to auto exit when it finished loading, this release has reverted to forcing you to push home. Really this isn't much of an issue at all, but I just thought it'd be nice if we could get that feature back. I also liked the previous display for launching NTR as well, with the rotating 3D rocket, instead of the static banner. Again though, these are incredibly minor complaints if you can even consider them issues at all.

Yangumasuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is great, small minor complaint: when I run NTR, it used to auto exit when it finished loading, this release has reverted to forcing you to push home. Really this isn't much of an issue at all, but I just thought it'd be nice if we could get that feature back. I also liked the previous display for launching NTR as well, with the rotating 3D rocket, instead of the static banner. Again though, these are incredibly minor complaints if you can even consider them issues at all.
Remember this is just a preview build! Also, I thought those features were with Shadowtrance's build only?

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country

That's how it has always been with the official cia, press home to exit and static banner.
You don't need to install the cia btw. Just the bin file.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is the NTR viewer open source? If the source is available, could someone port it to Android or iOS? Imagine duct-taping your phone on your 3DS top screen and playing games on more quality phone displays. Of course the speed issues must be fixed for this first.

Reactions: ihaveahax

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesnt work i dont hear the 3ds on pc
Buy a male to male auxiliary cable. Connect one end to your 3DS and the other to your PC's mic input. (If using Windows) Go into your audio settings, look for the "mic" you connected, and enable the option that lets you hear the mic in the background. You will now hear your 3DS on your PC.

Yangumasuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've made a test video, if anyone is interested.

Framerate ranged from 15-50 fps, with quality almost always >90%. This is the result. Sadly no sound since I don't have a 3.5 m to m cable right now.

Reactions: pdapanda

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary