Hacking NTR_CFW at boot with A9LH and Luma?

Firemoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never heard of this, and I think it's because of the huge boot time that would mean. But I guess it isn't a bad idea

Firemoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
unless the source is released it's likely to remain impossible for a good long time tbh
I hope it get released tho. I think closed source things are the cancer of 3DS hacking. And since the developer doesn't even work on it, why not just release the source.

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there was some nonsense with people being rude to the dev. i don't mind really since NTR is pretty great. i mean cell9 didn't have to share ntr at all, much less the source.

Firemoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there was some nonsense with people being rude to the dev. i don't mind really since NTR is pretty great. i mean cell9 didn't have to share ntr at all, much less the source.
Yeah, I agree, NTR was pretty great, and it got some nice ideas, but think on how far the CFW would have been if anyone could add something to it. IMHO the dev didn't want to release the source only because he didn't want to see his work becoming a piracy mine, with a lot of cheats everywhere. It is a good reason, but it didn't change anything, we found our way to bypass his protection. Now I don't see any more reasons to not release it since he abandoned the project. At least he doesn't make any money out of it. Which is why I respect him anyhow.

Last edited by Firemoon,

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
NTR has to be loaded after the home menu loads, so this will never happen.

we found our way to bypass his protection. Now I don't see any more reasons to not release it since he abandoned the project.
He deleted the source, and there really was no "bypass". It just requires the editing of the plugin you want to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?