No, I just made a mistake
rolleyes.gif
but not for purpose

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Call up your newspaper and report it. Generally most newspapers sub-contract out their delivery work. They have no actual rights to pull shit like this, even though they do try quite often.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You should cut the grass then ask him why he had to leave a note with a threat instead of talking to you or the house owners.

cruddybuddy said:
Retal said:
ScuberSteve said:
...how is it ironic?
It isn't. But like sarcasm, Americans don't get it.

Why, what an ignorant thing for you to say. By your method of deductive reasoning, I shall have to insist that all internet users with the name "Retal" are absurd dumbasses.
By his/her reasoning too, it is implied that Retal is American.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Orc said:
cruddybuddy said:
Retal said:
ScuberSteve said:
...how is it ironic?
It isn't. But like sarcasm, Americans don't get it.

Why, what an ignorant thing for you to say. By your method of deductive reasoning, I shall have to insist that all internet users with the name "Retal" are absurd dumbasses.
By his/her reasoning too, it is implied that Retal is American.
The intellectual content of this thread is starting to exceed the tangent of my comprehension threshold.

WB3000

OP
Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
Just a couple clarifications:
  • Yes, this is in fact a real note from a real newspaper man, and is a direct scanned copy.
  • He's not referring to my entire lawn, which is kept up nicely, rather just down by the paper box there's a bit of long grass which grows tall once and awhile. He just drives up and sticks the paper in, and maybe one long grass or weed was slightly covering the front of the box, so I can't really see the big problem. I didn't get down there that night to rectify this situation, so I found my paper on the ground by the box
    rofl2.gif
    . Later I went down, cut a foot off of the problem grass, and now I get my paper.

TravisFlepper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am not the newspaper man. If you ever told the goats you would know that the newspaper man really lies within yourself if you question another to be the newspaper man.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf