Gaming Noob questions about Switch digital games and FW

KiYOy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I bought a Switch yesterday and the seller told me it become with FW on 4.0 or lower, and I see an announce of an account with 3 digital games (Mario Odissey, Mario Kart 8 and Zelda) for 113 U$, but if I buy this I will need update, right? Its safe buy an account and play with her? The other way is stay on 4.0 or lower and buy a physical copy of Zelda for 66 U$ and wait for a CFW? What is more worth considering the time to CFW launch. I live in Brazil and I never made an english class, so sorry.

x65943

translation implies the existence of cislation
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I bought a Switch yesterday and the seller told me it become with FW on 4.0 or lower, and I see an announce of an account with 3 digital games (Mario Odissey, Mario Kart 8 and Zelda) for 113 U$, but if I buy this I will need update, right? Its safe buy an account and play with her? The other way is stay on 4.0 or lower and buy a physical copy of Zelda for 66 U$ and wait for a CFW? What is more worth considering the time to CFW launch. I live in Brazil and I never made an english class, so sorry.
If you try to connect online and play those games - you will have to update yes.

If you can manage to buy an older zelda cart then yes you can stay on an older fw.

I would recommend staying on the lower fw and waiting.

KiYOy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you try to connect online and play those games - you will have to update yes.

If you can manage to buy an older zelda cart then yes you can stay on an older fw.

I would recommend staying on the lower fw and waiting.

But the 66$ its the price of an older cart xD Nintendo games and consoles are too expensive here. The new God of War will costs about 50 U$, while a new Nintendo game costs 75 U$.

Reactions: x65943

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the 66$ its the price of an older cart xD Nintendo games and consoles are too expensive here. The new God of War will costs about 50 U$, while a new Nintendo game costs 75 U$.
My recommendation. Buy Zelda breath of the wild and wait for a backup loader.

KiYOy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But do you think it will take how much to get released? And will have a big time difference between the 4.1 CFW and 5.0?

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But do you think it will take how much to get released? And will have a big time difference between the 4.1 CFW and 5.0?
There's no way to know when it will be released. If you have the disposable income then just buy the games.

However if you're dirt poor and can't afford the games then wait for a hack.

Staying on the lowest fw possible is always a good decision.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
lol its the other way around here

ps4 and xbox1 games cost 70$ and switch games cost 60$

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE = "KiYOy, post: 7893671, member: 408958"] Olá, eu comprei um Switch ontem e o vendedor me disse que se tornaria com o FW em 4.0 ou menos, e eu vejo um anúncio de uma conta com 3 jogos digitais (Mario Odissey, Mario Kart 8 e Zelda) por 113 U $, mas se eu comprar isso vou precisar de atualização, certo? É seguro comprar uma conta e brincar com ela? A outra maneira é ficar em 4.0 ou menos e comprar uma cópia física de Zelda por 66 U $ e esperar por um CFW? O que vale mais a pena considerar o tempo para o lançamento do CFW. Eu moro no Brasil e nunca fiz aula de inglês, então desculpe. [/ QUOTE]

eu aconselho esperar o Desbloqueio que vai ser lançado ate fim do ano., agora se vc tem $$ pode comprar zelda é ir jogando ate sair o desbloqueio., eu tambem estou esperando o cfw eu comprei 5 jogos de Nintendo Switch mais agora to pobre kk ta osso
Please post in English and Portuguese on the forums

If you want to converse in Portuguese alone send a pm

Reactions: Solitario
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Something I'd like to add: be wary about buying Nintendo accounts from others. They could easily just scam you out of your money and reclaim the account through, say, Nintendo customer support, or email/password resets, or just never giving you the login details to begin with. I'd stay away from ever doing that.

KiYOy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Something I'd like to add: be wary about buying Nintendo accounts from others. They could easily just scam you out of your money and reclaim the account through, say, Nintendo customer support, or email/password resets, or just never giving you the login details to begin with. I'd stay away from ever doing that.
Yeah, but I will use a website called "Mercado Livre", he post what he's selling in this website and I buy giving the money to "Mercado Livre", he gonna give me the account then I will tell the website I have received the account so they will give the money to seller. I have 60 days to open a complaint about the games.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but I will use a website called "Mercado Livre", he post what he's selling in this website and I buy giving the money to "Mercado Livre", he gonna give me the account then I will tell the website I have received the account so they will give the money to seller. I have 60 days to open a complaint about the games.
Oh, didn't know sites like that existed. My personal instinct would still be to be wary, but if the site is trustworthy and you're willing to take the risk, then that's all you.

KiYOy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, didn't know sites like that existed. My personal instinct would still be to be wary, but if the site is trustworthy and you're willing to take the risk, then that's all you.
I take the risk haha. I bought the account today, paid the website and the guy passed me the login and password, and I changed everything (ID, email, password, user).

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...