No plans to release OSS in the US atm.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
I was happily browsing capcom's forums when suddenly i saw a topic that sparked my interest.

A fellow capcomunity-er asked staff if there were any plans to release RM.EXE:OSS in the US. Sven, Capcom corporate officer, says the following
QUOTE said:
For the moment, no plans for a Western release.

Anyone wanna persuade him otherwise? (It might make lots of profits $.$)

Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/...ar_Coming_to_US

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Destructobot said:
You really ought to include the name of the game your news post is about somewhere in the post.
I have to agree. If I did not know what the acronim stood for befoe hand, I would have no idea what you are talking about.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming he's talking about a Megaman X (Rockman) game. But yeah, the normal way (which is overly misused on the net) to acronym anything is to announce the name of the game first, then subsequent referrals to the title can be the acronym.

For example, say I'm talking about the DS touchscreen (TS). What I just did there is to say the actual word, then put parenthesis around the acronym that I plan to use for "touchscreen" during the rest of the post. You can reverse the process too.

No big deal though, what the OP (original poster
wink.gif
) did is par for the course on a gaming forum.

Of course, I'm no literary mastermind and the little method I mentioned may not actually be the 100% correct way to do it, but it makes sense to me and that's the way I do it when the acronym in question may be too obscure to be recognized right off the bat. I'm not a grammar nazi and say nothing about it most of the time though.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, it's not like it really matters. We've already got like 12 Megaman RPGs out, most of which are the same exact formula as the last. A remake won't really do anything. Or is OSS a completely different game in those aspects?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Meh, it's not like it really matters. We've already got like 12 Megaman RPGs out, most of which are the same exact formula as the last. A remake won't really do anything. Or is OSS a completely different game in those aspects?

^^ this, it's the same thing over and over and they are boring anyway.

Blazekid3

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
this game is a remake of megaman battle network 1 except from a little changes at the chips and the story line when megaman (starforce) come to the past but this is like a special event so nothing change i have play it and end like i start it . XD

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its alright Capcom, we have enough bad to mediocre games already plus this one is supposed to be badly made.

People want to play Mega Man in Mega Man games now anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!