Gaming No More Heroes 2 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom out next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
its ON A diff site ... and faster......look for it ..

it will be all over the net , in 2 hours .. everwhere

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site where I found the torrent also has the Gears of Wars comics so Im snagging both
biggrin.gif
I love readings comics and mangas on my DS. Anywho. I have a feeling this torrent will take forever. Hopefully my favorite site will have the rapidshare files up and I can switch over to that. Sadly, on my ISP direct downloading is hella faster than torrents.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
djbubba2002 said:
its ON A diff site ... and faster......look for it ..

it will be all over the net , in 2 hours .. everwhere
Even on my favorite private torrent tracker?
wink.gif

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm. I'm gunna have to try to find it off this other site, but now I feel like I've wasted 5 hours and 2 gigs of bandwidth.

Lanofrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now i wonder where the No more heroes Iso is the torrent just slowed to 0 seeds so its going 9kb....... Oh well im now on a scearch to find wii iso sites that may have NMH2

any suggestions people

Lanofrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djbubba you know where the Iso is and everything but yet you never seem to help anyone

why keep it from us anyways if you really know?

If this is a game you like to play with us for lols i guess i dont blame you

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lanofrose said:
djbubba you know where the Iso is and everything but yet you never seem to help anyone

Actually he gave a hint in his post, you just didnt recognized it

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lanofrose said:

maybe cause its against the rules to provide links.

Lanofrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the hint could be private tracker or Seedbox but i dont know what those are but is it against the rules to send in a PM

then again i never asked him that.....

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I can't believe I missed this!...

and then I read it... and I was glad I did up until now
wtf.gif

If anyone pirates NMH2, you are severely short changing yourself. You, and Grasshopper deserve better.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back to "Tatsunoko vs. Capcom", how do you guys like the new intro video? I think its cool but I would have like to see the original JP intro alternate with this one so that everytime you started up the game you could see something different. I love the English dubbing of the theme song, very well done, even with the small bits of "hip hop".

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qdog82 said:
The games is an Arcade-fighter, not a Bedroom-fighter

Then why is it in my bedroom? Side note, bedroom fighters would be awesome. I expect things on home consoles to have home consoles in mind. With simple things like being able to navigate menus decently or have a basic tutorial. I mean, now that I've played it for a few hours, the tutorials don't matter, but it was frustrating as hell when I started.

Another side note, Frank West is awesomely hilarious.

EDIT: But yeah, if they do make a sequel (I'm assuming they will), I'd be interested in the expanded roster. Mainly Resident Evil characters (Leon Kennedy and Krausser?), whatever the fuck the wolf in Okami is, Dante and Vergil (DMC), Ladd Spencer (Bionic Commando), and a larger Mega Man cast (classic, 8-bit Mega Man, Bass, etc).

Delkes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dispise the new opening. i would have preferred they keep the old op, editing it slightly to include the new characters, or not even at all. keep the Tatsunoko side japanese voices, dub, the capcom side. or at least certain characters. ie: Joe

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm73 said:
Do you realize that when you were born, Street Fighter II was already out and famous all over the word, and people would gather up at the local arcade to play by using quarters and watch other people play in order to learn tactics/moves , and of course there was no tutorial or in-game pause button with all the moves conveniently displayed and explained for the user, nor did it come out with an instruction booklet , but nevertheless it didn't stop people from becoming tournament champions ad real good at kicking each others asses ?
Most fighter fans already know the basics, and you also have the move lists interactively displayed in the game plus an instruction booklet when you buy the game.
What more do you need ? I know, that little thing called Nintendo everybody plays ( I don't really know what it's called! ) were the game plays itself and you may throw your controller because you don't need it anyway................Yeah that's what you need.
This game is awesome and if you suck at it there is no one else to blame but you.

And yes, when you were born in 1993 I was already sweating my palms at the arcade playing Street Fighter II for the record, and I find Tatsunoko vs Capcom a nice trow back for the good old times, it even has characters from my favorite shows when I was a kid and their signatures tunes.........I would give it 10/10 actually, but I think IGN did pretty well too.........

THIS. THIS. THIS. THIS.

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not a big fighter fan and right now I've been playing with a cube controller but I do enjoy the game. I really really wish I had a fighting stick to play it with but I don't see how anyone could possibly have $80 to blow on one.

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
qdog82 said:
The games is an Arcade-fighter, not a Bedroom-fighter

Then why is it in my bedroom? Side note, bedroom fighters would be awesome. I expect things on home consoles to have home consoles in mind. With simple things like being able to navigate menus decently or have a basic tutorial. I mean, now that I've played it for a few hours, the tutorials don't matter, but it was frustrating as hell when I started.

Another side note, Frank West is awesomely hilarious.

EDIT: But yeah, if they do make a sequel (I'm assuming they will), I'd be interested in the expanded roster. Mainly Resident Evil characters (Leon Kennedy and Krausser?), whatever the fuck the wolf in Okami is, Dante and Vergil (DMC), Ladd Spencer (Bionic Commando), and a larger Mega Man cast (classic, 8-bit Mega Man, Bass, etc).

Because you still a child and dont own a house with 2 arcade sticks set up and real friends that you meet in person not just on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i kinda left without giving the quote, but here it is