NO$GBA Error

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by HornySwagga, Mar 12, 2012.

1. HornySwagga
    OP

HornySwagga Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2012
    I'm in need of a good bit of help/advice/guidance here. I get the infamous 'NO$GBA - FATAL The rom-image has crashed' message whenever I try to load a save file
    I'm new to DS emulation and running hacked roms.

I'm using the most recent free version of NO$GBA with version 1.5 of the Platinum Enhanced hack.
    I have no freezing issues when playing the game normally, it's only when I try to load a save that I get the error message.

I don't know if there is any other information needed to derive a solution.

Any help is appreciated and I will answer any questions about file types/settings or anything like that as soon as possible if needed.

Cheers guys :)

2. thiefb0ss

thiefb0ss GBAtemp Regular

Feb 26, 2012
    Serbia, Republic of
    Moscow
    Are you trying to load saves from the game or .sav files from the emulators files?

3. HornySwagga
    OP

HornySwagga Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2012
    It's all good man, just switched to desmume :) Can run a teeny bit slow when walking about outside but when in buildings and battles it runs brilliantly :D

Both, it simply didn't register the fact that I had a previous saved game so it just started a new game each time. The problem mentioned above is from trying to load .sav files

Cheers for your reply ^_^

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice