NO$GBA Error

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by HornySwagga, Mar 12, 2012.

Mar 12, 2012

NO$GBA Error by HornySwagga at 11:17 AM (814 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. HornySwagga
    OP

Newcomer HornySwagga Newbie

Australia
    I'm in need of a good bit of help/advice/guidance here. I get the infamous 'NO$GBA - FATAL The rom-image has crashed' message whenever I try to load a save file
    I'm new to DS emulation and running hacked roms.

I'm using the most recent free version of NO$GBA with version 1.5 of the Platinum Enhanced hack.
    I have no freezing issues when playing the game normally, it's only when I try to load a save that I get the error message.

I don't know if there is any other information needed to derive a solution.

Any help is appreciated and I will answer any questions about file types/settings or anything like that as soon as possible if needed.

Cheers guys :)

2. thiefb0ss

Member thiefb0ss GBAtemp Regular

Russia
    Are you trying to load saves from the game or .sav files from the emulators files?

3. HornySwagga
    OP

Newcomer HornySwagga Newbie

Australia
    It's all good man, just switched to desmume :) Can run a teeny bit slow when walking about outside but when in buildings and battles it runs brilliantly :D

Both, it simply didn't register the fact that I had a previous saved game so it just started a new game each time. The problem mentioned above is from trying to load .sav files

Cheers for your reply ^_^