Nitrohax (homebrew Action Replay alternative) now working as a .CIA!

A free alternative to Action Replay cheating devices for Nintendo DS games, Nitrohax, has been released in CIA format to work on the Nintendo 3DS. Download below, and this video made by @Apache Thunder and recorded by @Sasori will show it off!

Also:

Don't forget, that you currently need dev Luma3DS 6.0 or newer CFW and patched TwlBg.cxi before you can use this. So if you get the fat init failed error you don't patched dev launcher yet. More on that here:

https://github.com/ahezard/twl_firm_patcher

and a guide to use it here https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-twl_firm_patcher.438703

:download:Download

Last edited by shutterbug2000, , Reason: Changed link to github release

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You using 0.97 or newer NitroHax? The XML load issue was fixed in 0.97.NTR

Note this only applies to XML if loaded from default location. If you have to select the XML with the file browser the fix doesn't apply. To get around this remove games you don't own from the XML file.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

JohnTravolski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried to use Alt wifi with Pokémon Heartgold using Nitrohax but to no success so far. I've tried other codes (like max money) for Heartgold and they work correctly with Nitrohax. I have changed both DNSs to 104.131.93.87 on the DS Wi-Fi profile accessible from the Heartgold menu. These DNS and Wi-Fi connection settings remain saved on the system after restarting Nitrohax. I am connected to an unsecured access point (no password) created by a Windows XP virtual machine and a hacked Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector. The connection test in DS mode is successful after changing the DNS, but when I apply the alternate Wi-Fi code and go into my Heartgold game, I keep getting error code 20100. Even after applying the code and performing the test from the Heartgold menu (that takes you to the DS wifi setup) the connection test is successful but then proceeding to go into the game I receive the 20100 error code every time I try to go online from within Heartgold. Without the code applied, trying to go online in Heartgold just gives me the message that the service has been discontinued. This is the cheats.xml file I've been using. I can't figure out why Nitrohax won't work with alternate wifi.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B47NvHsybdzZaFdRTHdHb1FZS1E

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question to that whole topic: Can i use cheats on New 3DS XL?
If thats possible, can i use the cheats if i installed the Game via a CIA or do i have to own/use the retail card of the Game?
Because i ripped all my games from the cartridges, converted them to CIA and finally i installed that CIA. It would be great if this works and someone can give me a step by step guide for using cheats (the game Pokemon OR is the one where i want the cheats and if it works on some other too).
If its not working with this tool is there another one that can do what i want (use cheats on CIA installed 3ds Games)?

My Console is a New 3DS XL with a9lh and with sysNAND updated to the latest version without an emuNAND or redNAND.

Thanks in advice for your help :)

Gray_Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question to that whole topic: Can i use cheats on New 3DS XL?
If thats possible, can i use the cheats if i installed the Game via a CIA or do i have to own/use the retail card of the Game?
Because i ripped all my games from the cartridges, converted them to CIA and finally i installed that CIA. It would be great if this works and someone can give me a step by step guide for using cheats (the game Pokemon OR is the one where i want the cheats and if it works on some other too).
If its not working with this tool is there another one that can do what i want (use cheats on CIA installed 3ds Games)?

My Console is a New 3DS XL with a9lh and with sysNAND updated to the latest version without an emuNAND or redNAND.

Thanks in advice for your help :)

You seen a bit confused...
Nitrohax if for use cheats for original Nintendo DS cartridges...

Yes, you can use cheats on N3DS games, doesn't matter if .cia or cartridge, using NTR CFW

Install this: https://github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.4
Download this: https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/files/222950/NTR_3.4PREVIEW2_STARTER_KIT.zip
Unzip it and put ntr.bin in your SD root.
Create a folder named 'plugin' in your SD root.
Download the plugin to use cheats (in a chinese site) and put the folder named with the game titleID inside the 'plugins' folder. (for example /plugin/000400000011C500/cheat.plg)

Please, don't reply in this thread, cause it's off topic talk about 3DS games cheats in this thread

D

Deleted User

I have a problem i use the 0.98 version but it's stuck at Loading codes and the size of my cheat.xml is 1780 kb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-