ROM Hack Nitro Hax v0.81 by Chishm

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does this version work with Animal Crossing yet? If not i wont bother downloading it. I cant test it just yet as my copy of Animal Crossing is being borrowed by a friend.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He probanly just needs it for the codes you get from the editor. An example is like using the quick watering/reviving flowers and instant weed-free town codes you can make from the editor. I was trying to use them along with the no Mr. Resetti code but to my luck, ACWW just didn't boot
frown.gif

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't work with Animal Crossing, becuase it uses a different ARM7 Binary to every other game. (And he can't work out what Datel's master code does)

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do you use the Map Editor, can you use it with a slot 1 flashcart, also i should mention i have the actual copy of the ACww game, not a rom. I just want something to give me some good codes and will work on my game.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'd recommend just using the map editor on a rom of acww, you need to convert sav types so you can edit them

I think if you mess with your cart, you might fuck it up, and with a rom you can just make a new sav

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The rom will not run on my flashcart anyway, because of my slow sd card, so id prefer to use action replay cheats. Can anyone help or has some suggestions?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The rom will not run on my flashcart anyway, because of my slow sd card, so id prefer to use action replay cheats. Can anyone help or has some suggestions?
just use dipstar, you can convert action replay codes to dipstar format, of course you will need a slot 2 G6 or M3 or any slot 1 and a M3 or G6 or the EZ flash V 3 in 1.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Seems i cant get the EZ flash V 3 in 1 as its for DS Lites only, what version of the M3 do i need, from what ive read theres more than one slot 2. Also which is better for homebrew, M3 or G6.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can I use the M3 professional that only supports up to 32Mb gba roms with dipstar? Can i use Supercard slot 2's with Dipstar? If not, can anyone confirm if the M3 professional works with dipstar, i don't mind about the gba roms.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use the M3 professional that only supports up to 32Mb gba roms with dipstar? Can i use Supercard slot 2's with Dipstar? If not, can anyone confirm if the M3 professional works with dipstar, i don't mind about the gba roms.
i can confim that M3 mini professional works with dipstar, but supercard is a big no.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
awesome, is the m3 professional good, does it support all the old homebrew, and does it really matter that you cant use roms over 32Mb? are there good roms that are up to 32Mb?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y