Mario Kart CTGP Nitro Question on Local Multiplayer

ganri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I was able to try a few days ago the rom hack Mario Kart CTGP Nitro v.1.0.0, such a great mod!
I'm having a lot of fun with the local multiplayer, however half of the cups are locked, with the last page fully locked (or more precisely, every selected track gets me to Yoshi's Island).
Every track is unlocked in singleplayer mode, as I expected.

How do you unlock the cups for local muliti? Is this a bug or a feature?
I thought I'd ask here because it doesn't seem to me that other people have this problem (or feature, I don't know...)

Reactions: orangy57

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Cups not automatically being unlocked in local multiplayer was an oversight, it will be fixed in the next update. You can work around it by using cheat codes or a 100% save file, if you already had the cups unlocked on your vanilla MKDS save then that would do

ganri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cups not automatically being unlocked in local multiplayer was an oversight, it will be fixed in the next update. You can work around it by using cheat codes or a 100% save file, if you already had the cups unlocked on your vanilla MKDS save then that would do
Thank you so much, I'll try to put a 100% save file as it is the easiest solution for me.
So if I understood correctly, a 100% save file from vanilla MKDS also unlocks the CTGP exclusive tracks and cups?

Reactions: orangy57

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: GM all