Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys why is the c stick inverted? like when i use the down c stick it does the right analog like in zelda when an item is set to the right c stick when i try to press the right c stick it picks the other item which is set to left c stick
if you are not using an hid controller with a custom hid every controll is like it should be.

ntnavy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The shield meter is impossible to read while it's all screwed up, it's supposed to be a green circle. And on the bottom right corner, there are red and green scattered lines on the secondary weapon / laser HUD. The radar is fine. I also tried older versions down to 4.407 and the issue's still there.
Yeah that issue is old, but it only happens on rebel strike, rogue leader works fine. In devolution rebel strike takes a lot of time loading (more than on disk sometimes) and i think that is cuz' of those issues

GB-CG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reverting wont do much this tiny issue has been there since the begining, fix94 took a look at hit but didnt find a solution and since its such a small issue no one ever gave much attention to it i played rogue squadron 2 and 3 in full and it didint bother me and i was the one that reported that issue to fix94 xD.
Rogue Squadron 2 didn't have that problem IIRC but fair enough. At least it's just a cosmetic flaw and hopefully nothing worse.
Yeah that issue is old, but it only happens on rebel strike, rogue leader works fine. In devolution rebel strike takes a lot of time loading (more than on disk sometimes) and i think that is cuz' of those issues
Interesting. I haven't tried Devolution to be honest.

Last edited by GB-CG,

ntnavy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Rogue Squadron 2 didn't have that problem IIRC but fair enough. At least it's just a cosmetic flaw and hopefully nothing worse.

Interesting. I haven't tried Devolution to be honest.
I have both game on disk and i love the faster loading times and the improved performance in devolution and nintendont

Enviado desde mi LG-D618 mediante Tapatalk

myunholysins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont is really slow, I got a 3tb hdd and it takes forever to load all the games up and than to start a game also takes a very long time. Than when playing a game the load times are also the same. The harddrive has its own power and on it is around 500 games. Is there something else I can use or do also it's format is fat 32 64kb cluster.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Nintendont is really slow, I got a 3tb hdd and it takes forever to load all the games up and than to start a game also takes a very long time. Than when playing a game the load times are also the same. The harddrive has its own power and on it is around 500 games. Is there something else I can use or do also it's format is fat 32 64kb cluster.
that is an issue with your drive format or something i have a 80 or so games and everything lodads really fast and instant almost.

myunholysins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I got it working pretty well now but I can't turn off native control its blocked out and it's on the latest update of nintendont.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I got it working pretty well now but I can't turn off native control its blocked out and it's on the latest update of nintendont.
That setting is blocked when using Nintendont on a Wii U.

That setting in addition to being blocked on a Wii U it should also be set to off as well so this doesn't happen.

NoahKierelko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get Dbz budokai 2 to work is it possible ? I always get a black screen in that one game the other game I tried was Simpsons hit and run and it works great !

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Ok so this happened
i updated usb loader gx recently, its been like months since i updated it, my last version didn't had the stars function per game. just to point out how old my version was before updating
now i have this problem, whether i try to run a gamecube game it goes to the nintendont menu, instead of auto-start the selected game from the usb loader. for example i tried to run billy hatcher but instead it loaded the nintendont menu, now i went to settings and selected automatic, but now i doesnt matter which game i'm launching, it will always load billy hatcher now, and on top of that, all my saves doesnt work now, so i'm pretty pissed of and i would like to know what to do
if this helps, i also changed my SD, i moved from a 32 gb to a 8 gb.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so this happened
i updated usb loader gx recently, its been like months since i updated it, my last version didn't had the stars function per game. just to point out how old my version was before updating
now i have this problem, whether i try to run a gamecube game it goes to the nintendont menu, instead of auto-start the selected game from the usb loader. for example i tried to run billy hatcher but instead it loaded the nintendont menu, now i went to settings and selected automatic, but now i doesnt matter which game i'm launching, it will always load billy hatcher now, and on top of that, all my saves doesnt work now, so i'm pretty pissed of and i would like to know what to do
if this helps, i also changed my SD, i moved from a 32 gb to a 8 gb.

Update Nintendont as well and make sure you're really on the latest USB Loader GX (r1262). Look in the credits menu.

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it possible to do memory card emulation without a USB? I don't have any spare USB around and don't have USB Loader GX installed, but do have an 8 GB SD card in my Wii, and two games...

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to do memory card emulation without a USB? I don't have any spare USB around and don't have USB Loader GX installed, but do have an 8 GB SD card in my Wii, and two games...

Nintendont stores saves on whatever device the game ISO is on so if the game is on SD the save will go there, too. I'm not sure how it works if you're booting a real disc.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Wii remote and a nunchuck last week online without realizing they were third party, they work perfectly in the Wii U menu, Wii menu and Nintendont menu but whenever I boot a GameCube game the Wii remote suddenly disconnects and no input works, is there anything to do or am I f*****?
Most 3rd party controllers have never worked in Nintendont and unless the Developers of Nintendont have access (people donating controllers) support for them will never happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!