Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ive downloaded two isos and put it on my usb stick. one of the root of my usb stick and one in UsbStick/Games/GameName/xxx.iso . Nintendont tell me everything i do that it cant find a game. what must i do? my usb works correctly for wii games etc. Only Nintendont wont load the gc games. need help from germany
your XXX iso needs to be called game.iso

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive downloaded two isos and put it on my usb stick. one of the root of my usb stick and one in UsbStick/Games/GameName/xxx.iso . Nintendont tell me everything i do that it cant find a game. what must i do? my usb works correctly for wii games etc. Only Nintendont wont load the gc games. need help from germany

Example of the proper structure is USB/games/gamename/game.iso
game.iso should be what all your games are called, examples -

USB:/games/Prince of Peugeot Cart Racing/game.iso
USB:/games/Mario's Super Funslide/game.iso

NOTE: These games may or may not really exist :P But I wish they did!

Reactions: flinto

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Example of the proper structure is USB/games/gamename/game.iso
game.iso should be what all your games are called, examples -

USB:/games/Prince of Peugeot Cart Racing/game.iso
USB:/games/Mario's Super Funslide/game.iso

NOTE: These games may or may not really exist :P But I wish they did!
Hey you forgot Super Schmuck Bros.!

Reactions: the_randomizer

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I have to agree with VashTS and the others, just because some people have a small collection doesn't mean we can generalize it, I'm not a fan of bad games but really the GC has 250+ of great games, just because they're not first party that doesn't make them bad and for the record not every first party game is good (yeah I'm looking at you Mario Sunshine) but to each his opinion, personally I use shrunken isos with games that are confirmed to work shrunk but if I run into issues I simply make a clean rip to be on the safe side, some games work shrunk but I still use clean rips because I used to use them with Devolution and was too lazy to shrink them when they were finally working on Nintendont!

Reactions: cvskid

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is productive how?

I just tried The Italian Job, and it freezes after the opening screens, the title screen just barely visible
Using 2.193. Anyone confirm?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah no need to convert a 1.35gb iso that is already a full iso dkn what he does with dmtoolbox to get a file equal to the one he already has already its just renaming to game.iso and put on the hdd lol.

Reactions: Michierusama

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why are you using DMtoolbox, copy/past the iso file from your computer to HDD will give you 1:1 image no?

yeah no need to convert a 1.35gb iso that is already a full iso dkn what he does with dmtoolbox to get a file equal to the one he already has already its just renaming to game.iso and put on the hdd lol.

Because I use Dios Mios sometimes too. Can I use the ISO like that ? and also the DMToolbox renames the folder with the ID and the ISO too lol xD

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes you can lol dmtoolbox doesnt do anything to the file at all if your going for full iso it just renames it at best.

OMG LOL thanks...I think I was working too much then...what a NOOB...then I don't need it for two disc games? I mean the optimized function on the second disc can I just rename it disc2?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could a patch be added for MKDA so the control stick=dpad?

To be clear that's Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance right?
Doesn't that game already use D-Pad? I prefer the D-Pad for all fighters and I'm a huge MK fan and would have complained so hard if no D-Pad! Hmm

Looks like I'll be testing this today!!

Oh Shi!! I just re-read your post and you want Analog to be the directional movements??... Okay but whhyyyyy?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be clear that's Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance right?
Doesn't that game already use D-Pad? I prefer the D-Pad for all fighters and I'm a huge MK fan and would have complained so hard if no D-Pad! Hmm

Looks like I'll be testing this today!!

Oh Shi!! I just re-read your post and you want Analog to be the directional movements??... Okay but whhyyyyy?
Sorry, using nunchuck mod. Just a little awkward moving with right hand. Plus, alot of fighters let you use either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1