Hacking Nintendont

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the "Reset" combo is (R + Z + B + D-Pad Down) on the GC controller, I don't think there is one for system "Shutdown".
I can confirm the Mario Kart Arcade GP does NOT work with game GC controller (Wii/r125/WaveBird).
But, CustomRobo [GXCE01] 1:1 works fine in r125 now.
Edit1: All Donkey Kongas & Jungle Beat seem to be working in r125, however, the DK Bongo controller does NOT. Mix values maybe?
Mario Kart GP works fine with non-wavebird GC controller on r125.

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as far as i tested customrobo it would blackscrren after you went in to the first mission does it pass the black screen now?
Yes.
Played about an hours worth. (please confirm)
Edit1: Not of the greatest importance but NDDEMO [00] a.k.a Princess Peach Castle SDK Demo black screens on boot. Was working in r105.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a current issue with the DS3's analog triggers not working? It shows they're functional in HID test, but they don't work in-game (notably in Mario Sunshine).
I also had the same issue as someone earlier in Capcom vs. SNK 2, where only L2 and R2 worked, and the face buttons did not.

Jade_Rock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't been following this for a couple months and just wanted to say a few things.

Nice Progress on this I can't believe how far this got.
Also I tried Mario Superstar baseball USA version and it worked for a bit.I got to play an inning and then the game froze and made that loud beeping sound.
One last thing do saves still go in Usb:/saves?When I booted up mario baseball it couldn't find a memory card and didn't ask me to format it so I clicked continue without saving.Also what do I name the raw file?

Nemesis90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried using an other hdd/sd?

Thanks! I just tried my brother's 64GB SDXC card and it boots Pokemon Colosseum AND Pokemon XD, for some reason my 128GB SDXC doesn't like these two games when booted with Nintendont. What could be causing this isolated incident? Every single other game i have on my card doesn't do this.

Superpoopy12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when will they make the Gamecube to PC Adapter or the mayflash gamecube adapter compatible with nintendont??? Im not trying to complain but id rather not use a dualshock controller because i jus would like that gamecube feel of it...

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that was quite alot of work I gotta say...
-set DI interrupts onto a timer just like the EXI, seems to be safer
-added DIOS-MIOS patches to disable audio streaming just to have those games work at all
-Nintendont loader will now also display size when loading games from sd, also the size is displayed more exact in general
-added code for games like collectors edition to properly react when pressing the reset button, they should now properly return to the main menu
-added all needed patterns for pokemon colosseum but they are still unpatched so saving will still not work

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
-added DIOS-MIOS patches to disable audio streaming just to have those games work at all
-Nintendont loader will now also display size when loading games from sd, also the size is displayed more exact in general
-added code for games like collectors edition to properly react when pressing the reset button, they should now properly return to the main menu
-added all needed patterns for pokemon colosseum but they are still unpatched so saving will still not work

Thank you for all your hard work.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Thanks FIX94 for your great work on nintendont, and congratulations for your country to beat my country Brazil, at world cup. Germany was way more superior... congrats!!!

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks FIX94 for your great work on nintendont, and congratulations for your country to beat my country Brazil, at world cup. Germany was way more superior... congrats!!!
Yes, I second that FIX94!!!
Sorry about the lost darkseekreliu, I really felt bad watching the kids crying in the stadium, etc. Brazil has always been the best team. I hope they resurface from this and bring that special flavor they always add to soccer!

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks a lot for the update Fix94 is jut amazing that we can play the games that use Audio Streaming, i tested Marvel Rise of the imperfects and it is working :lol:

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just tested Donald Duck and now it doesnt Freeze on the Disney Interactive Screen with that annoying beep, i dont know but now crazy taxi shoul work properly, right?

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That game was more then retarded ...wtf Brazil smoked there? ¬¬ ..well, one more thing for Fix94 to be proud of I guess :P
Awesome effort on the updates though ..I'm always impressed by the speed this things are being made :)

Reactions: darkseekerliu

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hope to see Eternal Darkness, PokeXD, NFS Hot Pursuit 2, Bloody Roar Primal Fury and some others working soon... Not being pretentious :D

At least I'm the happiest man with Melee totally playable. :yaywii:THANK YOU CREDIAR AND FIX94!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hope to see Eternal Darkness, PokeXD, NFS Hot Pursuit 2, Bloody Roar Primal Fury and some others working soon... Not being pretentious :D

At least I'm the happiest man with Melee totally playable. :yaywii:THANK YOU CREDIAR AND FIX94!

Aren't those games some of the ones that need Audio Streaming?
Check out 1.126, I think Fix94 added something related to that:
"-added DIOS-MIOS patches to disable audio streaming just to have those games work at all"

Please, verify one audio streaming game and post results (cough cough... Eternal Darkness...)
I don't have my ED game with me right now so I can't test it yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday