XP
Country
Canada
GameCube controller (original Nintendo)

Rumble not working on:

NFS Most Wanted
NFS Underground II
Resident Evil Zero

To name a few, haven't tested all of my games yet.

did it worked in previous revisions? or is it as it, not working for you since the begining?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Does this make Dios Mios now totally obsolete compared to Nintendont?

Not quite. Compatibility is still lower, and there's no GC <-> GBA cable support yet (pretty sure DM supports it since it uses MIOS). For the games Nintendont does play well, it does by all means (excluding those that need audio streaming or have optional GC <-> GBA stuff).

Reactions: Walker D

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did it worked in previous revisions? or is it as it, not working for you since the begining?

Not sure. I'll explain:

NFS Most Wanted freezes on earlier versions (such as 1.101, on USB,SD card stays updated with the latest versions) so I'm not sure. SA2B has rumble but NFSUG II and NFS MW have no rumble but they do support as it works fine on DM.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure. I'll explain:

NFS Most Wanted freezes on earlier versions (such as 1.101, on USB,SD card stays updated with the latest versions) so I'm not sure. SA2B has rumble but NFSUG II and NFS MW have no rumble but they do support as it works fine on DM.

okay, so this is controller code that must be upgraded... Don't worry, I am sure it will be fully supported for all games/controllers.

Reactions: _47iscool

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
My rumble hasn't worked in any revision, or analog triggers. What could be the cause of this?
Edit: Using a Dualshock 3.

I use a dualshock 3, and I had no problem at all. The only game that had rumble not working is need for speed underground, all other games is fine for me, analog or rumble works great.

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So what could be my issue? The only thing I changed on the .ini was X and square. I'm on a Wii U.

I am too on a wiiU, you are using the correct controller.ini? and rumble and analog trigger ( I assume it is L/R ) doesn't work ?

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I just took the one off the repository. And rumble doesn't work, L/R work as if the were digital. But on the HID test, it shows analog.
Weird :huh: all is perfect for me, analog and rumble works great....

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when will they make the Gamecube to PC Adapter or the mayflash gamecube adapter compatible with nintendont??? Im not trying to complain but id rather not use a dualshock controller because i jus would like that gamecube feel of it...

You must be new here. The mayflash 3 in 1 magic joy box works since version 1.00. It does not support wavebird or rumble

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am too on a wiiU, you are using the correct controller.ini? and rumble and analog trigger ( I assume it is L/R ) doesn't work ?
So apparently I was using a different controller.ini, but even after swapping it out with the one on the respository my L/R analogs don't work but rumble now does. Then again, I was only testing it with Mario Sunshine.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So apparently I was using a different controller.ini, but even after swapping it out with the one on the respository my L/R analogs don't work but rumble now does. Then again, I was only testing it with Mario Sunshine.

I think someone reported that Sunshine doesn't work with analog when using a ps3 controller, even when it works in other games. So you should test with a different one, maybe you'll find that the analogs are working. If not, you should check that the offset is the right one, using HIDTest.

Thanks.Can the game save?I can't figure out saves with this...Do they still go in Usb:/saves/?

Last time I tried, the game would freeze when trying to play a match, not sure if it's still like that, as I tested it several revisions ago. To save you only need to enable MCEmu in the settings before you load the game, and yes, they go in a saves folder in the root; nintendont creates the files on its own when you load the game the first time, and it will ask you to format each memory card (it's one per game).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.