Hacking Nintendont

crediar

Possiblenator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Since the EXI register are on a different range all the EXI functions need patching to work with a real memory card and if the patching isn't perfect you might end up with a corrupted memory card.

Mustardtits

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is f'n great. Spent my Sunday playing Metal Gear, Zelda WW, & Madden '02. All worked great. So what MC emulation is flaky right now. The progress on this project is amazing. I thought I was good at C programming, but crediar, overjoy, joostin, & grey take the cake. Hats off. Also, seeing people like me with the same enthusiasm to relive the "good ol' days" & play GC games in HD is a sight for sore eyes.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the thing with mcemu being fixed is sometimes we get freezes and it might be the mcemu or the game itself it would allow alot of ppl to find some fake freezes on certain games, and fixing mcemu its probably much easier and faster than increasing compatibility on the games imo.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you add a game to the compatibilitylist?

click edit right above the letter you want to edit or post information here. Try not to post incomplete games...make sure you post as much information as possible

I would like to see mc emulation fixed next. Too bad it's not up to me

~Stealth support
~Compatibility increase
~MC emulation fix
~4player support/bluetooth support
~diskswapping support

just to name a few ideas

Edit: how did I forget about audio streaming

Edit2: did the wavebird get fixed? That should get fixed next if it's still broken

Reactions: Etheboss

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm loving the new version of Nintendont it supports both SD and USB on the fly and it fixes many issues, however it still crashes a lot every time in different section of a game, I'm hoping this will be fixed soon and maybe increase compatibility, can't wait for audio streaming to be implemented!

Since the EXI register are on a different range all the EXI functions need patching to work with a real memory card and if the patching isn't perfect you might end up with a corrupted memory card.
I was just about to ask for memory card support, thanks for clarification, I hope memory card support is re-implemented soon!

Cyan now that Nintendont has USB support any updates for GX to support Nintendont USB?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm loving the new version of Nintendont it supports both SD and USB on the fly and it fixes many issues, however it still crashes a lot every time in different section of a game, I'm hoping this will be fixed soon and maybe increase compatibility, can't wait for audio streaming to be implemented!

I was just about to ask for memory card support, thanks for clarification, I hope memory card support is re-implemented soon!

Cyan now that Nintendont has USB support any updates for GX to support Nintendont USB?

His newest revision supports it!

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
~Stealth support
~Compatibility increase
~MC emulation fix
~4player support/bluetooth support
~diskswapping support

just to name a few ideas

Edit: how did I forget about audio streaming

Edit2: did the wavebird get fixed? That should get fixed next if it's still broken

Nintendont-USB has multiplayer and a few
Pages back OJ posted how to fix wavebird....grey rogue did comment out the said code in the revision changelog

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pages back OJ posted how to fix wavebird....grey rogue did comment out the said code in the revision changelog

The newest revision is 4 player support only on a Wii with gamecube ports. I was referring to the wiiU and other Wiis which lack them

hobblinharry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a particular reason there is no wiimote support? wiimote can be used to navigate the nintendont menu so why isnt it supported the rest of the way?

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there a particular reason there is no wiimote support? wiimote can be used to navigate the nintendont menu so why isnt it supported the rest of the way?

It's because the menu is the loader, not the actual thing that runs the game, which is the kernel.
The kernel doesn't have support for bluetooth (and so wiimotes)... yet.

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The WaveBird problem came up when r38 merged src with Nintendontusb and Grey fixed it in r42. Thank you Grey and overjoY.
But the continuing problem with the WaveBird is that trigger analog values may be effected by the Cstick def.
See this.
If someone can confirm this issue I wouldn't feel like I'm taking crazy pills! lol! :wacko:

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we should fix mcemu first so the playable games can be playable all the way to the end and this might fix alot of freezes on alot of games.

I added all this games to the compatibility list tested and with details of working or not:
pacman 3
pacman 2
HP chamber of secrets
hp sorcereersstone
hp prisioner of azkaban
hp goblet of fire
rayman 3
true crime la
true crime new york
ghost reckon
ghost reckon 2
rainbow six lockdown
rainbow six 3
time splitters 2
time splitters future
reign of fire
red faction 2
turok evolution

the only ones that work are true crime la and time splitters 2 incase anyone wants to play them you can on r40.
you forgot Super Smash Bros Melee..

Reactions: jahad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo