Hacking Nintendont

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
then what do you mean by the L and R i didnt get what you wanted to say?

Also gc controller trough the wiiugcadapter or trough an original wii with gc ports?
That reminds me...

A few weeks ago some users were complaining about Start in GC controllers being mapped to the Home menu or something similar, I don't recall correctly, but I wanted to ask if that thing got sorted out?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That reminds me...

A few weeks ago some users were complaining about Start in GC controllers being mapped to the Home menu or something similar, I don't recall correctly, but I wanted to ask if that thing got sorted out?
that is when using the mayflash adapter we cant fix that since the mayflash adapter is using the gc controller trough wiimote emulating the CC.

SeriMax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
then what do you mean by the L and R i didnt get what you wanted to say?

Also gc controller trough the wiiugcadapter or trough an original wii with gc ports?

When i just drive without pressing L or R, sometimes suddenly appears sound slide.

I'm playing game on wii through gc controller ports.

ReyMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is anyone else having problems with Super Smash Bros. Melee?
I almost always get a black screen after Gamecube logo.
Or it only happens to me?
Sorry, didnt find v1.1 iso in the list. Now works but with the 1:1 iso file, it always worked with the compressed iso.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to run Naruto Gektiou Ninja Taisen! 4, but it shows up with weird Japanese text, and I can't seem to get it to do anything else. Is there any way to fix this? The compatibility list says that the game is supported.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to run Naruto Gektiou Ninja Taisen! 4, but it shows up with weird Japanese text, and I can't seem to get it to do anything else. Is there any way to fix this? The compatibility list says that the game is supported.

Nevermind! It was just in japanese asking for progressive mode and I didn't realize what buttons to press. Nevermind!

Reactions: Etheboss

sindrik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo is selling Wii digital games now and they aren't badly priced. Much cheaper than buying the game on disc now. Metroid Prime Trilogy digital is only $20 versus $80+ physical.
That's right. They'll update that digital list of games in the future.

I really love Nintendon't state right now. Great functionality, the ability to use almost any kind of controller for Gamecube games, maybe BBA emulation someday... this really is a great piece of software. Wii is now my favorite retro-all-in-one console of choice, period.

One could hope that the Homebrew Launcher would be updated or open sourced in the future, so libsickaxis and libwupc functionality can be integrated.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's right. They'll update that digital list of games in the future.

I really love Nintendon't state right now. Great functionality, the ability to use almost any kind of controller for Gamecube games, maybe BBA emulation someday... this really is a great piece of software. Wii is now my favorite retro-all-in-one console of choice, period.

One could hope that the Homebrew Launcher would be updated or open sourced in the future, so libsickaxis and libwupc functionality can be integrated.

Believe me, I'm dying to play PSO online with a friend and all the other Nintendont testers ;)

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!