Hacking Nintendont

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just tried MArio Kart. does not work.

Maybe it is an idea to try nintendont ver 2.30 to see if it still is not working and after it go back to ver 2.29 to verify it stil does work in ver 2.29.

If the games still work in 2.29 and not anymore in 2.30 then this must be due to the change in the usb hdd/pendrive detection.

EDIT: if the games still start in 2.30 then you have to track down the version that still was working..

ivarge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Maybe it is an idea to try nintendont ver 2.30 to see if it still is not working and after it go back to ver 2.29 to verify it stil does work in ver 2.29.

If the games still work in 2.29 and not anymore in 2.30 then this must be due to the change in the usb hdd/pendrive detection.

EDIT: if the games still start in 2.30 then you have to track down the version that still was working..
2.229 works. 2.230 is not working =-)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
and nothing can be done?
well since 99% of everyone who got stuck on 229 got their drives working on the latest rev 319 i dont see how it can be fixed, unless a dev had your exact drive on their hands which they dont and you were the first person ever to have this issue, like i said try a usb pendrive on 319 or an sd card with your setup.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and nothing can be done?

I personally think your hdd works just fine since normally after that last debug print you get the game starts up. Can you try a game via sd or another usb device? Also if that works, can you see when it blackscreens with your current hdd if pressing the power button once does something or if it gets ignored?

ivarge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
I personally think your hdd works just fine since normally after that last debug print you get the game starts up. Can you try a game via sd or another usb device? Also if that works, can you see when it blackscreens with your current hdd if pressing the power button once does something or if it gets ignored?

Thanks for the advice, I'll try later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol