Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how we always get different results. My settings have everything off except for Use HID device and Memcard Emulation. Video is on auto.

format the mc through another game that has it working (zelda WW, double dash) then post your results

kingdsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
format the mc through another game that has it working (zelda WW, double dash) then post your results

Oh wait, I deleted the file off of my SD Card and it worked on R35. Although, on R35, it crashes on the first cutscene. R38 does not even load the start screen anymore.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait, I deleted the file off of my SD Card and it worked on R35. Although, on R35, it crashes on the first cutscene. R38 does not even load the start screen anymore.

Sunshine freezes very often on cutscenes. It's marked as orange because if you manage to get through them then you can actually play (I have got through before so it's possible). You have a possible bad dump?

kingdsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sunshine freezes very often on cutscenes. It's marked as orange because if you manage to get through them then you can actually play (I have got through before so it's possible). You have a possible bad dump?

I got past the first cutscene and in game on R38 with the Memory card formatted and all. I tried saving immediately afterwards and it is not saving at this point.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I tested Wario World (discex format) and it gave me black screen, the game worked fine with DM(L) and Wiigator, can anybody confirm if it's working or not?

It sucks how every time I have to test a game I need to transfer the file back to SD it wastes most of the free time I get for testing just to transfer one game and my SD is almost full I can't have more than 1-2 games every time!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested Wario World (discex format) and it gave me black screen, the game worked fine with DM(L) and Wiigator, can anybody confirm if it's working or not?

It sucks how every time I have to test a game I need to transfer the file back to SD it wastes most of the free time I get for testing just to transfer one game and my SD is almost full I can't have more than 1-2 games every time!

Buy a bigger SD card

kingdsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reset my Wii and the same problem is occurring again. I guess you can use MC emulation with sunshine, but saving does not work.

kingdsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added an entry for Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc to the compatibility list. Unfortunately, DSP version is v4. Will test the game soon.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Buy a bigger SD card
It's already 32GB, I don't think they sell any bigger where I live and I can't order stuff online otherwise I'd buy a bigger one no problem!

Has anyone tried to decompile devolution? It seems to have near-perfect compatibility.
You know everyday I think the same, if only Devo was open source so much of this would of been fixed by now and I'm sure more coders would jump in to help because it's more complete and does even a better job than Dios Mios as its state!

kingdsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added entries for US versions of F-Zero GX and Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc. F-Zero does not load at all and Rayman 3 has the same problem for me as Mario Kart Double Dash (PS3 controller not working). The only games I have been able to use my PS3 controller with are Super Mario Sunshine and Soul Calibur 2.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added entries for US versions of F-Zero GX and Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc. F-Zero does not load at all and Rayman 3 has the same problem for me as Mario Kart Double Dash (PS3 controller not working). The only games I have been able to use my PS3 controller with are Super Mario Sunshine and Soul Calibur 2.

All of my tests have been with a ps3 controller. The only games that didn't respond was Pokemon colosseum and XD

What do you mean that F-Zero doesn't load? Black Screen? Green Screen? Instant startup freeze? post the results in the notes. Make sure you boot every game that crashes twice because sometimes games will boot the second time

kingdsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried F-Zero twice. It is exactly like the PAL version in that it has a black screen on boot. I have no idea why my PS3 controller only works on select games. I am using an official Sony Dualshock 3 and the usb cable that came with my PS3 console. I am using a wii from about 2008. HID tests work properly and some games show that it works. For others, it seems to be a problem. Also, in terms of nintendont itself, was it written in C? I wish I could help, but i'm only familiar with JAVA at the moment and by a look at the code, i'm pretty sure that isn't JAVA.

Blyzzard30

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does nintendon't support the wiimote+classic? The only usb controller I have is a gamestop 360 controller.

I actually went to Gamestop and bought a $14.99 gamecube controller and have been testing on my Wii since I haven't had a lot of luck with controllers on vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk