Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never had any luck getting the bios to show with cfg thats one of the reasons i have started using gx :)
I would prefer to keep my apps on my sd, but, i will try moving gx to the usb and see if that makes any difference.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a request regarding this wii remote adapter
  • Mayflash GC Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U [W007]
We must double tap start to actually press start. When you tap start once then it will rotate the button config. Holding start quits the game. It's not a Nintendont issue but how the adapter was programmed.
gggg.png

FIX94 said since he did not add support for the adapter and it just happens to work so he has no interest in fixing this issue. Can you make it where pressing something on the Wii remote makes it where pressing start no longer rotates the config and make it actually press start?

Tagging DeezTits since he brought this up in the official thread again.

Reactions: Drak0rex

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mm
I faced a similar issue with cfg loader.
Solved by moving cfg app folder to usb
So you can try changing the app device for gx and see how it goes

Soooo i moved GX to the USB where all the GC games are, and, still no bios shows!!

Beginning to be annoying now, soon gonna give up with the bios altogether :(

EDIT: Moved GX back to my sd and..... The Segaboot bios for triforce games WORKS!!!! But still no GC bios...
EDIT 2: I HAVE FINALLY MADE IT WORK!!! All games now have the bios booting before they run, the problem has been solved. MCEmu MUST be turned ON for the bios to show, No MCEmu = No Bios. :) :) :) [user]AbdallahTerro[/user]
Now i just have create individual memory cards for all my games and copy the saves from my real mc over to them, I presume i can use Dolphin for that?

rorro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im using the CFG loader, and i can load a gamecube game but it doesnt start in widescreen. Even when i check the widescreen option to be active, it always changes the size of the screen to 4:3 right before the game starts.

When i enter the game using nintendont it keeps the widescreen format, but when i use a loader it forces the screen to be 4:3. I tried with CFG and wiiflow and its the same...

Also, when i launch using wiiflow, it displays the custom background, but when i launch using CFG it doesnt...

Both loaders and nintendont where downloaded from your signature.

Thanks in advance. :)

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
WiiFlow's had a problem for some time now, it's showing covers which are just a completely black picture sometimes. Could this please be fixed? It's driving me nuts.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Soooo i moved GX to the USB where all the GC games are, and, still no bios shows!!

Beginning to be annoying now, soon gonna give up with the bios altogether :(

EDIT: Moved GX back to my sd and..... The Segaboot bios for triforce games WORKS!!!! But still no GC bios...
EDIT 2: I HAVE FINALLY MADE IT WORK!!! All games now have the bios booting before they run, the problem has been solved. MCEmu MUST be turned ON for the bios to show, No MCEmu = No Bios. :) :) :) [user]AbdallahTerro[/user]
Now i just have create individual memory cards for all my games and copy the saves from my real mc over to them, I presume i can use Dolphin for that?

GCMM will extract all saves from real mc to sd as gci
dolphin tool will insert the gci into raw files

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Im using the CFG loader, and i can load a gamecube game but it doesnt start in widescreen. Even when i check the widescreen option to be active, it always changes the size of the screen to 4:3 right before the game starts.

When i enter the game using nintendont it keeps the widescreen format, but when i use a loader it forces the screen to be 4:3. I tried with CFG and wiiflow and its the same...

Also, when i launch using wiiflow, it displays the custom background, but when i launch using CFG it doesnt...

Both loaders and nintendont where downloaded from your signature.

Thanks in advance. :)

download CFG taiwan mod for widescreen fix
also when you run CFG you have to redownload the backgrounds (exit autoboot to do so) since CFG uses pngs in a different location

Graphiceye1821

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Nintendont Mastermod and CFG Loader 70 78, When I want to put cheats in my GC games I load it from CFG (so I can download them) but when it loads through autoboot, the cheats are not enable, so I have to stop Nintendont's autoboot and config it in there (also with widescreen) is there any way to change this I read this...

P.S> these CFG dols use their own app and loader backgrounds stored in \apps\usbloader so cancel autoboot and download the custom backgrounds on first use
for the Taiwan-mod nintendont's boot.dol can also be renamed "loader.dol" and placed in "\usb-loader" folder

but I'm not really getting it help plz?.?

shoemaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like a very very minor aesthetic change that could be made would be to put a black screen just before the 4:3 patch is/isn't applied, since the loader image gets all squished briefly when the aspect ratio changes.

;)

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using your latest nintendont mod choosing the black screen at boot option does not work. When I start a game from usbloadergx it shows the update/theme menu from nintendont then boots into gc bios then game. Went back to the stable build and black screen at boot works fine.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I have the Nintendont Mastermod and CFG Loader 70 78, When I want to put cheats in my GC games I load it from CFG (so I can download them) but when it loads through autoboot, the cheats are not enable, so I have to stop Nintendont's autoboot and config it in there (also with widescreen) is there any way to change this I read this...

P.S> these CFG dols use their own app and loader backgrounds stored in \apps\usbloader so cancel autoboot and download the custom backgrounds on first use
for the Taiwan-mod nintendont's boot.dol can also be renamed "loader.dol" and placed in "\usb-loader" folder

but I'm not really getting it help plz?.?
yes when you use taiwan mod you can change nintendont location in the settings the dol can either be apps\nintendont\boot.dol or \usb-loader\loader.dol

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
When using your latest nintendont mod choosing the black screen at boot option does not work. When I start a game from usbloadergx it shows the update/theme menu from nintendont then boots into gc bios then game. Went back to the stable build and black screen at boot works fine.
this was fixed yesterday!
can you update to latest and test again

rorro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AbdallahTerro, considering that you like to compile your own versions of loaders and emulators, is there a posibility that you can compile the SNES and NES emulators with the cover mod and Pro controller compatibility?? Because i do have the emulators with game covers but the Pro controller is not compatible with those versions. :(

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
AbdallahTerro, considering that you like to compile your own versions of loaders and emulators, is there a posibility that you can compile the SNES and NES emulators with the cover mod and Pro controller compatibility?? Because i do have the emulators with game covers but the Pro controller is not compatible with those versions. :(
I didn't compile any emulators

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald