AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Sonic Adventure Alpha ID is RELSAB actually, I will check Peach Castle later on since the hard drive is busy atm, but what's weird is if I try to convert it using Dios Mios Wad Creator which I usually use to get the game ID, the game doesn't even convert at all, it's like it doesn't even have an ID at all, weird.
I'll add "RELSAB" but you have to Hex to find the ID, it must have one

Edit: RELSAB added to exception list
Edit2: also added "MKAG" and "GVS4" to cover the other custom IDs for MK-GP 1/2 and VS2004v6
hopefully this will be the last addition.

the line looks like this now:
if((useipl) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "GGPE", 4) != 0) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "GVS4", 4) != 0) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "MKAG", 4) != 0) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "RELS", 4) != 0) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "D4", 2) != 0) && (ncfg->Config & NIN_CFG_MEMCARDEMU))

Reactions: sonictopfan

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll add "RELSAB" but you have to Hex to find the ID, it must have one

Edit: RELSAB added to exception list
Edit2: also added "MKAG" and "GVS4" to cover the other custom IDs for MK-GP 1/2 and VS2004v6
hopefully this will be the last addition.

the line looks like this now:
if((useipl) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "GGPE", 4) != 0) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "GVS4", 4) != 0) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "MKAG", 4) != 0) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "RELS", 4) != 0) && (memcmp(&(ncfg->GameID), "D4", 2) != 0) && (ncfg->Config & NIN_CFG_MEMCARDEMU))
Awesome, where to download the mod?
Also I been thinking, now that my need for GC bios nostalgia is been fulfilled, do you happen to have a banner for USBLGX that is specialized for Triforce games? Nothing fancy or anything but I been using the GC Bios banner you made for me long time ago with games that don't have a proper icon in USBLGX which in this case are Triforce, Zelda N64 Roms, and Peach Castle.

Am I the only one who is ''obsessed'' with the Gamecube BIOS? I mean everytime I start a GC game I skip the intro to just listen the relaxing music and mess around with the settings.. B-)
You are not alone, man :D

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I'll see what I can do.
atm and thanks to airline I'm adding proper GC disc loading to wiiflow via nintendont
I made the mod switch background when GC disc is launched from a loader
now I only need to complete setting options

you can always find the latest mod in my sig, if you already downloaded a previous version you can easily use the update feature to get the latest

Reactions: sonictopfan

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll see what I can do.
atm and thanks to airline I'm adding proper GC disc loading to wiiflow via nintendont
I made the mod switch background when GC disc is launched from a loader
now I only need to complete setting options

you can always find the latest mod in my sig, if you already downloaded a previous version you can easily use the update feature to get the latest
You're referring to the Master Mod, no?
Also damn, that's really delicious, a black background that disables the text at launch would make Gamecube games run strait to the Bios after launch, too good to be true, can something similar be done with USBLGX? Maybe ask Cyan about that.

On a different topic, it is confirmed, the key for Wii U has been cracked yesterday apparently, I'm not sure exactly since I didn't follow the news though I was happy to read crediar's name being mentioned in that spicific site for providing tools for the Wii U but I'm glad to say that Wii U dumps are a possibility now, which means soon Gamepad support can be added here and good because I just bought some new Wii U games *ahem*Bayonetta*ahem* so this is the more reason to appreciate the console.

On a yet different note, last night while I was at the mall, buying some new games, Bayonetta, Mario and Sonic, New Super Mario Bros, Super Smash, and Sonic Boom, I was looking for the special GC adapter for the Wii U and the guy working there (whom I used to work with btw, very nice guy, he's married now and has kids, impressive) he specifically told me that thing is so popular your only chance of ever getting it is to wait in line "online" to snap it the minute a new shipment comes out because these babies sell like hot cake, while it's bad news for me for being out of luck I was extremely happy that the GC controller is getting more love, I decided to buy the Mario GC Bluetooth controller instead but it was extremely expensive, maybe next time I'll snatch it if I was out of luck to get the GC adapter.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
updated 1054 and 1076 mastermods:

changelog:
Added support for launching GC discs and multiiso discs using nintendont (thanks airline)
currently usb_hdi is off and mc emu = 2mb single files
updated nintendont mastermod to hide loader background when lauching GC discs from loaders so that multidisc menu appears on nintendont background

update all apps internally or via links in my sig

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know what it's called, that official GC Classic Controller thingie that came out a whole before the GC adapter, it was posted here several pages back.

updated 1054 and 1076 mastermods:

changelog:
Added support for launching GC discs and multiiso discs using nintendont (thanks airline)
currently usb_hdi is off and mc emu = 2mb single files
updated nintendont mastermod to hide loader background when lauching GC discs from loaders so that multidisc menu appears on nintendont background

update all apps internally or via links in my sig
Hey that's impressive, how'd you do that?
I'm impressed by a Lebanese being so talented in coding, I'm Palestinian and I suck at coding, I feel embarrassed.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hey that's impressive, how'd you do that?
I'm impressed by a Lebanese being so talented in coding, I'm Palestinian and I suck at coding, I feel embarrassed.
Lebanese are talented in everything :)
I will have to check that because I think all the ipls are in the root of my sd card while my games are on my hard drive. That could be the problem...
did you download the ipl files using the mod online download feature, if not try it out it'll copy the files to where they should be

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah no, the mod downloaded them to my sd where Nintendont is located not to my hard drive where the games are...

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel let down by nintendont lately, theres no fix yet for the USB issue people are having in 2.229 and i cant play games with the subtitles right.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I feel let down by nintendont lately, theres no fix yet for the USB issue people are having in 2.229 and i cant play games with the subtitles right.

yeah improved audiostreaming and subtitles were updated way after 229,
I added few patches but the code is drastically changed in 230 that most additions needs major rewriting.
It's best to wait for an official fix, you never know it can happen anytime

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah improved audiostreaming and subtitles were updated way after 229,
I added few patches but the code is drastically changed in 230 that most additions needs major rewriting.
It's best to wait for an official fix, you never know it can happen anytime
The issue with nintendont i found abdallah is they removed ECHI support which killed it for USB 3.0 devices. after 2.229

Extensible Host Controller Interface (XHCI) is the newest host controller standard that improves speed, power efficiency and virtualization over its predecessors The goal was also to define a USB host controller to replace UHCI/OHCI/EHCI. It supports all USB device speeds (USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, USB 2.0 Low-, Full-, and High-speed, USB 1.1 Low- and Full-speed).

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Ah no, the mod downloaded them to my sd where Nintendont is located not to my hard drive where the games are...
just tested the mod using nintendont dol on sd and animal crossing on usb and the ipl downloaded just fine to usb and shows during boot,
so I'm sure you're not using the latest dol

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The issue with nintendont i found abdallah is they removed ECHI support which killed it for USB 3.0 devices. after 2.229

Extensible Host Controller Interface (XHCI) is the newest host controller standard that improves speed, power efficiency and virtualization over its predecessors The goal was also to define a USB host controller to replace UHCI/OHCI/EHCI. It supports all USB device speeds (USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, USB 2.0 Low-, Full-, and High-speed, USB 1.1 Low- and Full-speed).

Not true i am using a USB 3.0 Hard drive and my games play without problems.

just tested the mod using nintendont dol on sd and animal crossing on usb and the ipl downloaded just fine to usb and shows during boot,
so I'm sure you're not using the latest dol

I am sure i had the latest dol (2.277) but i will download it again, delete the bios files and download them again, see if it puts them in the right place this time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍