AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
the bios must be placed in the root of the games directory is located, the updater downloads it to nintendont directory, try changing the files manually, if your games are stored in a device and nintendont in a different device.
thanks for checking I have everything on SD
I'll fix it now

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked the Wiiflow ini, dml_nmm was set to 2 for some reason. 2 is multi, isn't it? Still doesn't make sense that it would be set to an unstable memcard size.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 8mb ones aren't really the unstable ones. That's the size of the white memory cards Nintendo released. 16mb ones are very unstable

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont no if anybody has tried or knows. but i have everything setup only i want to try a 2player game. would it be possible to use ds4wiibt and a usb for 2 player (ps4 controllers)

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont:
*Fixed downloading ipl to root of game device
*also fixed deleting bios from device root

Wiiflow mastermods:
fixed 2mb mc card use as default

please update, test and confirm
Uhm, you saw my post about having dml_nmm set to 2 by accident, right? Set to 1, it makes a 251 as it should. Not sure why you needed to "fix" anything.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Uhm, you saw my post about having dml_nmm set to 2 by accident, right? Set to 1, it makes a 251 as it should. Not sure why you needed to "fix" anything.
dml_nmm is complicated having it =1 in game settings will make it display as "disabled" (2 is enabled, 3 is multi)
having it =2 in wiiflow.ini is multi 1 is single 0 is disabled

are you still following :)

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dml_nmm is complicated having it =1 in game settings will make it display as "disabled" (2 is enabled, 3 is multi)
having it =2 in wiiflow.ini is multi 1 is single 0 is disabled

are you still following :)
Nope. I thought 0 was disabled, and 1 was enabled. That's how I have it and it's working

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry man, but I just tried a different hard drive and I'm still having issues. I tested Mele before downloading the bios and it boots just fine. After downloading it, the bios doesn't even boot, just blackscreen. Something's broken.I just defragged this HDD even.

Austin98989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry man, but I just tried a different hard drive and I'm still having issues. I tested Mele before downloading the bios and it boots just fine. After downloading it, the bios doesn't even boot, just blackscreen. Something's broken.I just defragged this HDD even.
Try with memcard emulation on and native control off. Put the iplusa.bin (if your Wii it's a NTSC console) in the root of your usb if you are loading your isos from there.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to get the bios to boot with my NTSC games. But it black screens with PAL and Quadforce. I imagine the opposite is true for Pal Wiis. I think there needs to be a per game option for bios in Wiiflow. Right now other region games blackscreen and there's no way to turn bios off except to delete them.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
take it easy Rex,
As fix94 said this is experimental and early, just stick to 275 if you want best compatibility, atm 276 is only for testing
I'm not adding option right and left for experimental stuff, when everything settles I'll see what I can do.

I'm releasing a new WF/Nintendont mastermod pack today that has ver275
for users who wish to try the new bios stuff update nintendont internally and download the bios files

Edit: this makes me think now, I can make an option to download latest stable dol vs latest dol
this can help in such situation...

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Here you go...
update.jpg

Added "Download Nintendont Mastermod (Stable)" option to download menu (currently rev275)
Also Added "Download Nintendont Mastermod (v2.229) for users with "init-di" error. this revision has support for some HDD that do not work yet with revisions 230+
renamed the default one to "Download Nintendont MasterMod (Latest)"

Reactions: OriginalHamster

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
You can use bluetooth and HID together, mixing them....

thank you for you reply. basically i only have a normall wii atm so no wii u pro controller!! i want to use 1 ps4 controller with a usb and another ps4 controller with bluetooth. apparantly using this app "ds4wiibt" you can sync a ps4 controller via bluetooth but for the life of me i cant find much about it and i would really like for somebody else to confirm it working if anybody could plzz?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster