Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I was able to get the bios to boot with my NTSC games. But it black screens with PAL and Quadforce. I imagine the opposite is true for Pal Wiis. I think there needs to be a per game option for bios in Wiiflow. Right now other region games blackscreen and there's no way to turn bios off except to delete them.

i dont no if i have the wrong idea of what the problem is. but i have PAL normall wii with PAL and NTSC games so i downloaded both bios's and each game (not every) loads with a bios

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont no if i have the wrong idea of what the problem is. but i have PAL normall wii with PAL and NTSC games so i downloaded both bios's and each game (not every) loads with a bios
The "idea" is that Pal games using the Pal bios, the Pal bios itself even, are not launching on my NTSC console, yet work fine without it. I'm surprised NTSC games work for you with the bios. Then, maybe your wii/tv is compatible with NTSC signals.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i tried loading i think it was smash bro's funny enough and it didnt load with the bios but crashed nintendont...... i guess its more of a hit and miss at the moment as it was only added yesterday as a feature!! also did you manually put the bios on the hard drive? i used nintendont mod to do it for me

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, the latest rev is stable, as all games that worked in the previous build work with it, it's just the bios that makes some games unplayable, but that is totally optional.

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
How can I batch transfer .gci saves to an emulated memory card?? I have a number of them to transfer over...

Is there a way to put them in individual .raw files when the .gci save files are named with the 4 letter ID?

Also, I tried putting them all on one .raw file with Dolphin, and put that on a 2048 block memory card, and it said the memory card was corrupted on the Wii??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I'd quite enjoy a life of taking it easy. But I haven't reached that life yet.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders for two Wii-channels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wuhb-to-vwii-channel-request.657253/#post-10441514
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    dracula has some sick bars ngl
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/XnZLsJuNCnM?feature=shared&t=9 +1