Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I still cannot get the bios to show at all, i have the latest mod and have used it to download the bios files. Yet everytime i boot a game, no bios. I get the loading screen that i downloaded from the nintendont menu and the games load and play bu NO BIOS EVER!!! Im using cfg if that makes any difference, have tried having the bios files on the sd and on the usb and on both at once, nintendont is on the sd and my games are on the usb.....

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seagate backup plus desktop 2tb 512 cluster (2013 model) works perfect with Nintendont newest revision

Seagate backup plus desktop 2tb 4k cluster (2014 model) doesn't work after v2.229

I don't think the size matters, people have reported 8gbs not working after v2.229

Hopefully FIX94 fixes it soon.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I still cannot get the bios to show at all, i have the latest mod and have used it to download the bios files. Yet everytime i boot a game, no bios. I get the loading screen that i downloaded from the nintendont menu and the games load and play bu NO BIOS EVER!!! Im using cfg if that makes any difference, have tried having the bios files on the sd and on the usb and on both at once, nintendont is on the sd and my games are on the usb.....

here you go,
cfg doesn't work yet (I have to find where the root folder is) which cfg version are you using?
you can try USBLGX-Mod or Wiiflow-MM or 1076mod in my sig, they both work perfectly

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The root folder for cfg is I presume the folder that's called usb-loader, that's where the Nintendont theme files hide out.... So maybe I'll try putting ipls in there

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
can somebody tell me how i can make wiiflow boot a gamecube game without having to choose it twice plz (choose it via wiiflow and then having to choose it again in nintendont menu). auto boot in nintendont only seems to boot the previousely played game

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone remember this?

Welp- I made these because I still liked that logo. I can't be bothered to look through all 35 pages here to see if someone else snatched my logo and did this already.
But whatever here ya'll go.

cDGt03C.png
34zvbW7.png
HdmtE8O.png

Download [16:9] [4:3]

I uploaded em- made 16:9 ones too- for people rocking Widescreen TVs.

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
updated nintendont mastermod to fully support loading GC Discs and multiiso discs via wiiflow mastermod 1054 and 1076
a single iso GC disc will boot from wiiflow using the loader theme
a multiiso disc will switch to nintendont theme for game selection

update all 3 apps internally or using links in my sig

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Anyone remember this?

Welp- I made these because I still liked that logo. I can't be bothered to look through all 35 pages here to see if someone else snatched my logo and did this already.
But whatever here ya'll go.
iE0h5PA.png

JtiJbkq.png

HdmtE8O.png
I like'em too
I'll replace luigi's mansion themes with this one and the icon too
thanks for sharing

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
is there a way to turn on HID usb for all games instead of just indiviualy?. or should i ask else where?
use nintendont from hbc only or loader only don't mix
usb loaders have global option to turn hid on for instance wiiflow mods in my sig use "usb_hid=yes" in wiiflow ini to make hid on by default for all games
you can also select different settings for different games as settings are saved on game basis too

Reactions: jammybudga777

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested the theme and thought it will look much better as a dark theme, check it out and let me know if you're ok with the new style

After looking at it close up the filter you applied kinda messed up the logo and text a bit. How about this?
I played with the huge and saturation a bit so the colors are a bit more GCN like.
I even added a very subtle background- so it's very slightly less boring.

Thoughts?

Edit:

Here it is with the plain black back- but with the same hue changes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1