Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
use nintendont from hbc only or loader only don't mix
usb loaders have global option to turn hid on for instance wiiflow mods in my sig use "usb_hid=yes" in wiiflow ini to make hid on by default for all games
you can also select different settings for different games as settings are saved on game basis too

thanks for your help. i have one more question. can i use a HID usb controller while in wiiflow/nintendont menu's? this would be bloody awesome if i could. would save me using 2 controllers to play a game lol

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I been meaning to report this to you a while ago, your master mod runs fine but it has a fatal flow for me, the GC controller d-pad is broken in the menu, if I press UP it goes to the update menu and if I press RIGHT it exits the loader, I can only use it with a loader though.
Also noticed this
can you please test this dol: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/101209384/ds3/boot.dol
if it still messes the GC Dpad I can fix it in a better way later

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Just a suggestion, it could be nice create a mastermod version that hide everything (even progressbar), now than GC bios is possible.
Also is it possible disable HOME button on classic controller pro / wii U pro controller, and just leave the default exit combo (ZR+ZL+R+(+))?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
sorry to post it here but i do find its relavent to a few threads (nintendont/wiiflowmaybe more) wasnt sure were to post it. is this real http://playstationhax.it/forums/top...between-dualshock4-and-wii-through-bluetooth/ i tried loading it via 4GB sd card but the homebrew channel acts as if it cant find the dol file but yet wiiflow can? also if its real im suprised it hasnt had much attention!
Nice stuff, looks like xerpi took his libraries to the next level
will keep me busy for a while

For now a new tiny update:
*fixed the GC Dpad up/right buttons not working as they should by rewriting the DS3 controller code

update to benefit

Reactions: jammybudga777

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Many users requested a blackscreen when booting a game
So I added that option to Loaders theme download menu (replacing Mr Luigi's theme)
0L_Thumbs.jpg

P.S> This option is only available for Loaders not via nintendont app - for now at least :)
You'll only see "Press B to cancel Autoboot" and all error messages too

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice stuff, looks like xerpi took his libraries to the next level
will keep me busy for a while

For now a new tiny update:
*fixed the GC Dpad up/right buttons not working as they should by rewriting the DS3 controller code

update to benefit

im glad you have an interest in this. also with this i was kinda under the impression/see it in another post that with it being patched into "libogc" we could tecknically play wii games with ds4? maybe im gettin ahead of myself abit tho

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
im glad you have an interest in this. also with this i was kinda under the impression/see it in another post that with it being patched into "libogc" we could tecknically play wii games with ds4? maybe im gettin ahead of myself abit tho
playing wii games would require patching the CIOS and maybe patching the games which is not impossible but unlikely to happen soon

Reactions: jammybudga777

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Finished updating the "Updates & Themes" Menu
changelog:
Updated the DS3 sixaxis code so that it doesn't conflict with GC controllers on Wiis
You can now setup and the black screen option while offline from update menu
added some on screen messages after deleting bios files and setting up black screen for gameboot
275(no ipl support) is latest stable for now, though the last 277 dol is rock solid here
P.S> WB Mr Luigi!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1