Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is the legal issue being averted? Isn't the gamecube bios copyright of Nintendo? Or have the devs loosened up about the whole copyrighted images thing?

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold A. Actually, i deleted the bios and still getting a black screen. Don't suppose you got a backlog of your past revs. I think I may have to revert. Just did a fresh reinstall and Melee still ain't bootin. No tellin what other games may have broken.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks it worked!
really nice bios menu and stuff...
actually I see few benefits of the bios other than the nice intro movie
1: we can use it to erase saves
2: if real mc is used, we can copy saves between the real and emulated mc raw file in a neat and dandy manner
How do you figure? With MCemu off, the real memcard slots are used. With it on, only the virtual memcard is used. No interaction between the two.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great,so how about that previous nintendont mod rev? I gotta redo a hard drive for someone, and i don't wanna give them some experimental broken stuff. Thanks.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya, at least until I figure out what's goin on. I got three hard drives hooked up and doin stuff right now. Be a while before I can check the integrity of my iso

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me, or is the memcard defaulting to 1019 when launched from Wiiflow? I just launched Metroid Prime, which didn't have a memcard, and a 1019 was created for it. I noticed this when canceling autoboot.

Just confirmed. I erased all my saves, and the ninconfig. Launched Metroid Prime from Wiiflow and canceled the autoboot. Checked the options, and it was set to 1019.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the latest dol still. After more testing, I've found that Default = 1019
Enabled = 251

Is this how you meant to have it?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
the bios must be placed in the root of the games directory is located, the updater downloads it to nintendont directory, try changing the files manually, if your games are stored in a device and nintendont in a different device.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work