nintendogs error :S

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by myclock, Jan 28, 2008.

1. myclock
    OP

myclock GBAtemp Fan

Feb 20, 2007
    Australia
    yeah i just started playing that game again. i got the (U) version and im just in the stage where it forces you to teach it to sit.

ive repeated the command at least 15 times. and all it says on the top screen is try it once more etc.

WTF?!

2. SkH

SkH GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2006
    Antigua and Barbuda
    Well try teaching in a QUIET place. That's the first.

The reason it isn't picks your voice is that it doesn't recognize it. You're maybe in a loud place.

3. myclock
    OP

myclock GBAtemp Fan

Feb 20, 2007
    Australia
    no it recognises it. the light bulb goes above his head etc. its just that it says try one more time. ( the game recognises that the dog learnt the command but doesnt seem to move on after that scene)

4. SkH

SkH GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2006
    Antigua and Barbuda
    I remember maybe I or one of my Friend had that "problem"/"glitch", but I dunno how we overcome it... sorry. [​IMG]

5. myclock
    OP

myclock GBAtemp Fan

Feb 20, 2007
    Australia
    ahh dam. that bugs me coz i want to play that game again [​IMG]

6. OrcMonkey©

OrcMonkey© Banned

Banned
    Aug 5, 2007
    Is some thing wrong with your ds mic. THat might be it

7. James B.

James B. GBAtemp Regular

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    USA
    I think it does this if you say the command differently every time.. try saying it in the same tone of voice if that makes sense.

Otherwise, you're out of luck. I do remember having to repeat my dogs name OVER and OVER though.

8. PikaPika

PikaPika GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 25, 2006
    United States
    AZ
    Way to necromance, kirby.

EDIT: Whoops, I read too quick, I thought it said Jan. 28 2007 [​IMG] . My bad!

9. myclock
    OP

myclock GBAtemp Fan

Feb 20, 2007
    Australia
    i think that version might be a bad one... i tried the (E) one and it works fine :S

10. detourne_me

detourne_me Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2008
    well the trouble is you're Australian, when you use the (U) version, it means you're American, so you need to speak in an American accent, otherwise the game won't recognize your voice. not a word of a lie!

11. solange82200

solange82200 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    Miami, FL
    This happened to me. It seems like it is recognizing just fine, but I finally figured out that if I dont say it exaclty the same way over and over, it will keep asking me. I thought the same thing you did, that the game made it seem as if thedig understood, but it will still keep asking you over and over and over unless you say it exactly.

12. SavageWaffle

SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 13, 2008
    United States
    New York
    get another Nintendogs. Theres i think 4 differnt ones.