Nintendo Switch update picked up by ylws8bot

46DAEAEB-ECF5-4296-BCF8-72306118483A.png

Time to update! Or not. For now, we’re cautiously waiting it out to see what this new firmware brings to the stability table. The ylws8 site doesn’t show much, and Nintendo’s official website hasn’t yet updated itself to share what features or stability the new firmware offers. Additionally, reports seem to indicate that the update itself isn’t even live for users to download—just that it’s been picked up by the update checking bot.

Update-details generation datetime: 2021-03-09 00:05:12+00:00

SDK versions:

11.4.0 (.0)

The titles' .*info files are now available (title descriptions were also updated if needed/successful), see the report title-listing.

Started sysmodule SwIPC-generation task. Output will be available with the above .info files via the report title-listing page, this will take a while to finish for all sysmodules.

:arrow: Source

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP

Time to update! Or not. For now, we’re cautiously waiting it out to see what this new firmware brings to the stability table. The ylws8 site doesn’t show much, and Nintendo’s official website hasn’t yet updated itself to share what features or stability the new firmware offers. Additionally, reports seem to indicate that the update itself isn’t even live for users to download—just that it’s been picked up by the update checking bot.

:arrow: Source
Oh god, not again. We can pray Nintendo leaves bugs but it's unlikely

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I'm confused on what you mean. Can I stay on 11.0.1 or not?
If you haven't been online in the past hour and a half and continue to stay offline, sure.
If you've been online the past hour and a half, you already have it.
No reason to not have it though, literally the only changed thing is the badwords list, the version number wasn't even updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs