Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Just got the newest issue in the mail today.

Cover story is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers and also features an interview with director Toshiyuki Itahana. I haven't read the article and interview yet, so more on that later.

Other games to get feature articles are Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll, Rock Band: Beatles and Dead Space: Extraction. There's also a nice article on the history of the Gameboy (it's 20th anniversary is this year).

From skimming over the Crystal Bearers article--covers mostly story progression, explaining who Layle is, the different races and the beginning of the game. Confirms its an action-adventure game and not a RPG, simply point and use B button to grab onto things with the telekinesis, WM+ was considered but decided against (felt it wasn't necessary). Oh and what sounds like a SOTC inspired boss fight against Bahamut that sounds like a lot of fun.

From the SMB feature: Graphics engine is an upgraded version of what they used in BB, the game controls with either the Wii Remote or Balance Board, new mini games, no jumping, no bosses and a feature they couldn't talk about yet.

In the News section it covers:
-Sky Crawlers getting localized
-the Mega Man, Mega Man X and Phoenix Wright Complete Works books coming to the US in the fall
-blurb about FF: 4 Warriors of Light
-Ubisoft's Your Shape
-the Calling by Hudson
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
-Sky Pirates of Neo Terra (Mario Kart type races with planes)
-Rune Factory 3

Downloads (WiiWare previews):
-La-Mulana
-Moki-Moki
-Robocalypse: Beaver Defense
-Harvest Moon: My Little Shop

Games previewed are: A Boy and His Blob, Animal Kingdom Wildlife Expedition, Astro Boy: The Video Game, DDR, Deca Sports 2, Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo, Fossil Fighters, Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands, Karaoke Revolution, Mini Ninjas, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Naturo Shippuden: Ninja Destiny 2, Phantasy Star 0, Spore Hero, Spor Hero Arena, Spyborgs, Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, Tornado Outbreak and Wireway.

Reviews:

Ant Nation - 2
GI Joe DS - 5
Madden NFL 2010 - 7.5
Space Bust a Move - 7
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen DS - 7
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Wii - 5.5
Wii Sports Resort - 8.5

Next month's feature is No More Heroes 2 and reviews for Muramasa, Layton and Spyborgs.
Source

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
War said:
...reviews for Muramasa, Layton and Spyborgs.
How`s that? I don`t understand how they`ll review these games. According to GameFAQs all of these games aren`t going to be released till August/Spetember (a whole month for Layton and nearly two for the other two games)...
unsure.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what did they NOT like about G.I. Joe DS to give it a 5? From the couple of trailers I've seen, it looked pretty good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.