Nintendo E3 2014 Conference - Now Finished

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is not anti Nintendo, it was good but short, I want to buy a Wii u but Nintendo doesn't give nee a reason to do it, I'll be better off buying a ps vita

Nah, just anti gaming.

"doesnt give nee a reason"

I guess great games are not a reason... sure mate, sure. Go join MCguildwhateveritdoesntmakesense and his crusade to look like a fool in every thread.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: the_randomizer

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yoshi had a little note for multiplayer:

Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode.
I suppose they are not talking about a controller or a wiimote. that would be obvious that you need a second controller.
So, you need something else to play co-op ?

212398-yoshi_e3-2014.png

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bayonetta 2 trailer said: "the entire Bayonetta experience in one package"
does that mean they're going to include the first game too? that's really cool
Using this art style makes the environment look amazing, it's an art style that doesn't soon look outdated like other art styles.
don't waste your time, he just came here to troll like always

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Yoshi had a little note for multiplayer:

Additional accessories required for multiplayer mode.
I suppose they are not talking about a controller or a wiimote. that would be obvious that you need a second controller.
So, you need something else to play co-op ?

212398-yoshi_e3-2014.png

amiibo for the game, maybe?

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lmao, i love those Robot Chicken scenes

"Do you ever take your gloves off?"

"NO, Take my gloves off?! Do what ever i want" Spills coffee

"Shuud Upp"

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, just anti gaming.

I guess great games are not a reason... sure mate, sure. Go join MCguildwhateveritdoesntmakesense and his crusade to look like a fool in every thread.

My crusade is to shit on everything you love about gaming because it's bad.

Reactions: Foxi4 and Gahars

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So was this any good or complete shit like yesterday?

As mentioned in the Ars Livestream: "Nintendo was indeed exactly what you expect. Lots of first-party franchises you know and love, next to nothing from everyone else."

Not a bad direct at all, but all games were 2015 or later except for Hyrule Warriors and SSB.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Man...that was pretty awesome to watch. I certainly didn't see that intro coming. Kind of a pity that it sort of ended rather unexpectedly and with an anticlimax. They should've put that whatshername at the start rather than at the very end, and put Zelda after Splatoon. It would've been a better effect, but meh...

Yes, it was overall about games I already knew about, but they all looked fun in their way.

Smash bros...I wonder if everyone will be using miis rather than characters. But meh...we'll see. :)

Toad has its own game? Talk about an anti-protagonist, but I wonder how it'll turn out. Or perhaps rather: what kind of game it will turn out to be. Looks kind of puzzler-ish. Not quite Mario vs Donkey kong, but sort of is at the same time.

I'm perhaps the only person not expecting a REAL new Zelda. I thought that Hyrule Warriors thingy was the Zelda being mentioned in rumours. But in fact, I'm more leaning toward that Zelda, to be honest. It may be a beat 'em up, but I hope the Zelda-Zelda isn't going with the link between worlds idea of playing the dungeons in any order and buying your items from the start (no, I haven't played that one).

That Yarn Yoshi game...I personally wouldn't buy it, but my girlfriend is both a fan of Kirby epic yarn and Yoshi. I can't afford not to like it (besides...Epic yarn isn't that bad if you ignore the fact that it's ridiculously easy).

Bayonetta...I wish I heard it sooner that it'd be bundled with the first game (would have saved me from buying that game). I still have that "erm...you DO know this is nintendo you're making the game for, right? That kiddy console maker?", but hey...at least it gets there. :)

Mario maker is something I wonder about. After playing newer SMBW (which is better than NSMBU), I have no doubt it won't be that long before quality levels will be built that match or even show more quality than nintendo. But how advanced will that game/editor be? And won't that mean that people will just recreate NSMBU and put it online, rendering that game (and the Luigi expansion) useless? :unsure:

And Splatoon...I just want to play that. I think that game will have a lot of depth, strategy and tactics to it that go far beyond what it may look like on the surface. It's a perfect mix of something incredibly fun (painting everything in de blob is just hilarious) with potentially great gameplay value.

Not sure what to think of Devil's third. Except the "is this still about nintendo???" feeling before hearing it's a wiiu exclusive (I don't think anyone saw that coming). It certainly is a mature game, but...I'll wait for reviews. Just because you can show some blood, gore and semi-nudeness in your game doesn't mean the game is good.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was decent I guess. Reminds me a lot of Sony's and Microsoft's conferences where it didn't have that "WOW" moment. But I got what I came for!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
While going through the press release info, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is listed as a Mini-Maze Adventure. Wii U nevertheless

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, just anti gaming.

Seriously dude the presentation lasted barely more than half an hour of first party games. I love Nintendo, I'm a Nintendo fanboy and I had the last 3 generations of home consoles and handheld of Nintendo, I'm just saying that at this point, I'm more interested in vita than Wii u, I already have a 3ds and even that is not getting many games (not big deal as it has a great library), I'm favoring ps vita because of ps now, if it didn't had that I would buy a Wii u first

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Seriously dude the presentation lasted barely more than half an hour of first party games. I love Nintendo, I'm a Nintendo fanboy and I had the last 3 generations of home consoles and handheld of Nintendo, I'm just saying that at this point, I'm more interested in vita than Wii u, I already have a 3ds and even that is not getting many games (not big deal as it has a great library), I'm favoring ps vita because of ps now, if it didn't had that I would buy a Wii u first

So it's a personal choice, then. Saying that Nintendo is not giving gamers a reason to own a Wii U is totally false. Zelda, X, Starfox, Smash, Bayonetta 2, etc. Don't like those games? Fine, like Reggie would say "not my problem".

it's not like they showed up empty handed, you know...

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
As mentioned in the Ars Livestream: "Nintendo was indeed exactly what you expect. Lots of first-party franchises you know and love, next to nothing from everyone else."

Not a bad direct at all, but all games were 2015 or later except for Hyrule Warriors and SSB.

So basically this.

ibfWN2uuxIbE3r.gif

Shit. E3 was terrible this year. Didn't inspire any faith in this Gen for me from any of the companies that presented.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @rqkaiju2, happy early birthday +1