Nintendo E3 2014 Conference - Now Finished

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm a bit bitter that Nintendo has been working on developing a Captain Toad game but Metroid? Nope..

What a bunch of horse's ass bullshit this is. Captain Toad levels were perfectly fine as they were in Mario 3D World but it didn't deserve to have its own game.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm a bit bitter that Nintendo has been working on developing a Captain Toad game but Metroid? Nope..

What a bunch of horse's ass bullshit this is. Captain Toad levels were perfectly fine as they were in Mario 3D World but it didn't deserve to have its own game.
Note that a captain toad game is also a gazillion times easier to create and may even be fairly profitable considering it uses a well known Mario character.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

actually lots of fans were asking for a captain toad stand alone, even if it was some kind of dlc.

that game is all about puzzles instead of platformers...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Captain Toad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Metroid.

No offense but everyone complains about Nintendo not trying to expand into new IPs (and rightfully so) but then turn around and complain that they're not making all their old IPs again.

Nintendo won't stop making Metroid, they'll make one, just not right now. Trying new things, like Captain Toad, is good.

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Captain Toad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Metroid.

No offense but everyone complains about Nintendo not trying to expand into new IPs (and rightfully so) but then turn around and complain that they're not making all their old IPs again.

Nintendo won't stop making Metroid, they'll make one, just not right now. Trying new things, like Captain Toad, is good.
I agree, and Nintendo probably wants the Metroid IP to stay low for a while anyway after Other M

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever happend to LOZ MM 3DS ? they prety much confirmed it , but when do they plan on an official announcement
nintedno is too slow

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
whatever happend to LOZ MM 3DS ? they prety much confirmed it , but when do they plan on an official announcement
nintedno is too slow

Not happening this E3, but then again, E3 isn't the only place Nintendo has new product announcements. It'll most certainly come along in the future :)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So one article is saying "At the end of ALBW, fans will find out!" while ALBW has been out for quite some time now, the other is acknowledging fans want a MM remake but not confirming or denying one.

There's a huge difference between that and "Pretty much confirmed."

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So one article is saying "At the end of ALBW, fans will find out!" while ALBW has been out for quite some time now, the other is acknowledging fans want a MM remake but not confirming or denying one.

There's a huge difference between that and "Pretty much confirmed."

yeah i dont know what the mean by "the end" there is nothing that says one way or the other in the ending of the game, but there is a the mask hanging on the wall in links house/ravios shop ,people have said this is a confirmation

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i dont know what the mean by "the end" there is nothing that says one way or the other in the ending of the game, but there is a the mask hanging on the wall in links house/ravios shop ,people have said this is a confirmation

Then those people are fucking stupid.

Having references and little jabs at your other games is never "confirmation" for a new game, it's simply a reference.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not at all. It could very well be that Aonuma just replied to the question with a diplomaticly worded "we just released a Zelda game. Shouldn't you be playing that instead?". And just because a site mentions there's a reference in a shop doesn't mean Aonuma referred to it (it's even possible he barely knows it's there to begin with...if Zelda is your full time job, it's easier to lose track of the details).

Reactions: TyBlood13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: