Nintendo E3 2014 Conference - Now Finished

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pfff Captain Toad surprised the shit out of me. I really enjoyed his adventures in SM3DW and I honestly thought that it could be a stand alone experience and I'm glad they did it.

Gamecube adapter for Wii U? Jizz.

No F-Zero still.. Not gonna be.. Not ever..

But Star Fox! At least there's Star Fox..

And the Zelda teaser looked SUPER GOOD idgaf.

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it's a personal choice, then. Saying that Nintendo is not giving gamers a reason to own a Wii U is totally false. Zelda, X, Starfox, Smash, Bayonetta 2, etc. Don't like those games? Fine, like Reggie would say "not my problem".

it's not like they showed up empty handed, you know...

Umm yeah, that's why I said "doesn't give me a reason to buy a Wii u??" Emphasis in I said it was good, just short, wish there where more games add in third party not financed by Nintendo

Because Sony does...
They shown a lot of Vita exclusives yesterday. How many? like 0 :rolleyes:

Yes you are right but I have a good amount of games already for vita because of ps plus, and ps now is my buying trigger, for Wii u on the other hand I'll be waiting for smash (splatoon and hurdle warriors) to buy it..

Y'all taking this too personal, I just said I have more reasons to buy a ps vita earlier than a Wii u :lol:

Reactions: NahuelDS

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because Sony does...

"I can't think of a valid rebuttal so better point the finger elsewhere!"

don't waste your time, he just came here to troll like always

"He made a valid complaint and I have no rebuttal. Better just call him a troll!"

C'mon kid it's like you're not even trying.

nonameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the zelda tech demo from 2011 looked realy amazing, why nintendo uses again cell shading?? whyyyyyyyyy??? I'm really disapointed

Hyperstar96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm yeah, that's why I said "doesn't give me a reason to buy a Wii u??" Emphasis in I said it was good, just short, wish there where more games add in third party not financed by Nintendo

You're saying you would buy a Wii U if it had the exact same games as every other system? Instead of exclusives that you can't get anywhere else?

Reactions: the_randomizer

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ANYWAY you all just now realized we still don't have Captain Falcon for Super Smash Bros.

Also is it just called "Super Smash Bros." or will it have a subtitle? Seems kinda goofy to call it "Super Smash Bros. U" or "Super Smash Bros. 3DS".

Captain Falcon soon come, save the best for last amirite?

Also I think that is just what they are called, doesnt really bother me but eh.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're saying you would buy a Wii U if it had the exact same games as every other system? Instead of exclusives that you can't get anywhere else?

Or you could buy a Wii U that has exclusives AND the same exact games as every other system but I guess that's too much to wish for?

Meanwhile the PS4 gets exclusives AND the exact same games as every other system. Hell I even think Sony has better IPs than Nintendo, I was more hyped for Uncharted 4 being revealed than any game in Nintendo's conference.

Captain Falcon soon come, save the best for last amirite?

Also I think that is just what they are called, doesnt really bother me but eh.

If Captain Falcon ends up as DLC I'll literally shit myself laughing.

It's just weird that the other two went by "Melee" or "Brawl" but this just gets the same treatment as the first game. Makes it harder to reference. I guess it'll be like SSB2014 or SSB4?

Hyperstar96

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could buy a Wii U that has exclusives AND the same exact games as every other system but I guess that's too much to wish for?

Meanwhile the PS4 gets exclusives AND the exact same games as every other system. Hell I even think Sony has better IPs than Nintendo, I was more hyped for Uncharted 4 being revealed than any game in Nintendo's conference.

It's just weird that the other two went by "Melee" or "Brawl" but this just gets the same treatment as the first game. Makes it harder to reference. I guess it'll be like SSB2014 or SSB4?
What exclusives? I saw Uncharted, LBP and The Order, but that's it.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because Sony does...

Since E3 isn't an event for the PSVita. It has always focused on the console line of the Playstation devices compared to handhelds. Gamescom 2014 is another matter.. But I digress.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exclusives? I saw Uncharted, LBP and The Order, but that's it.

Let It Die (the new Suda51 game) and Ratchet and Clank remake (obviously) are confirmed exclusives, it's still up in the air whether Bloodborne and No Man's Sky are, as well as some indie shit. But it's more so a punch of those exclusives plus all the third party biggies like Call of Duty, MGSV, Destiny, Diablo III, etc.

My main point is why buy a Wii U for exclusives when you can get your share of exclusive games on a PS4 plus all the multiplats that you want.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

SSB DLC would kill me, like it would be the capcom way out I can't see them doing that heh

Uhhh maybe they ran out of fight words like how pokemon ran out of colours.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Ryo_kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Xenoblade is the best thing in that presentation
That's not to say the other aren't awesome tho. Nintendo delivered again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2