Nintendo announces its E3 2021 plans, will be a 40-minute long event

sss.png

E3 2021 is rapidly approaching, rumors are swirling, and fans are anxious. Whatever Nintendo may have in store for 2021 and onwards will be showcased at their annual press conference, with the company revealing some of the details of the event. The presentation will take place on June 15th, and will consist of a 40-minute long live stream of game reveals planned for the Nintendo Switch, most of which are releasing in 2021. As always, a Treehouse stream will follow up the conference, giving fans a better look at the games announced that day via a three-hour-long event. Be sure to catch the stream at 9am PST/12pm EST on Nintendo's official website, or as always, keep an eye out for our E3 coverage to see all the day's news in one place.

:arrow: Source

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So like 15 min of Poke bullshit, alongside 10 of DLC Smash crap, and then another 10 of indie filler, and then 5 mins of actual new things.

They have to focus the Direct on Zelda stuff, it's the 35th Anniversary after all. Idiotic of them if they don't.

Reactions: mattyxarope

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just glad they specified 'software' there. ANYTHING to dispel the Switch Pro rumor mill spew of bullshit for a while.
the switch pro tho is not a rumor it has to happen (its name may not be same),

we all know nvidia are no longer producing the chips the switch uses, nvidia are offering them the option to upgrade to its new model (this been better and offering higher spec - aka pro model) or find an alternative if theyre able to find a replacement keeping at the same spec (which hmmm as we know nintendo like to cut costs).

but to be fair, theyre going to need a new console if therye to think any third party will support it with its new titles, which is already a problem for the switch with last gen consoles.

never know, you nintendo fans may eventually get to play these games you never got chance to play, yet again, maybe this new console will be again a subpar last gen console.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If dem HW Rumors turn out wrong, betcha them 'RumorPpplzzzz' will do apology videos or simply stay silent till the grass grew over it.

Thank god Ninty finally said something, so they can shut up.

Betcha them Switch Pro 'RumorPpplzzzz' have not made apology videos in the past, and I will bet $$$$ they will not make apology videos in the future.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
switch pro revealed 100%
Who knows? Usually they don't do system reveals on directs, but it is not impossible.

So like 15 min of Poke bullshit, alongside 10 of DLC Smash crap, and then another 10 of indie filler, and then 5 mins of actual new things.

They have to focus the Direct on Zelda stuff, it's the 35th Anniversary after all. Idiotic of them if they don't.
Have you ever watched a general Direct before? They don't go long in any title at all. Also, it is very rare see Pokemon stuff inside a general direct, because Pokemon has its own direct that may happen as soon as E3 too.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
excited to see whats next, but i highly doubt a switch pro is coming. it just seems like rumors and wishful thinking to me.
Not all of it is rumors. There's proof that it's coming, and from very credible sources like Bloomberg Report.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to bet we WON'T see:

-Any new Zelda BotW 2 info
-Metroid Prime Trilogy
-Metroid Prime 4
-Bayonetta 3
-Pikmin 4
-Mario Kart 9
-Zelda Oracle remakes
-Starfox 3
-Super Mario Galaxy 2

You know, all the games we deserve after all those shitty Wii U ports nobody asked for that we already bought on the Wii U.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot to be potentially excited for. I'm just glad E3 is back so I'll enjoy it even if it's just a 40 minute showcase of Calculator DLC and Flipnote Switch

Reactions: Payne

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s